Xelha's Fallen Hero??

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Natrola, Sep 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Natrola Guest

Did I miss this option during the /respec?

Thank you.
  2. ARCHIVED-Kirotaan Guest

This training option was removed you now have a choice of making any one of the spell from 23, 22, 21, or 20 into a master 2. the advanced training options were removed.
  3. ARCHIVED-hammong Guest

I'm putting my two-cents' worth in here... pick lifetap or the rats for your Master II choice. Both are excellent.
    I miss "Meat Boy". He was the best tank pet until level 32, I often preferred him to the Adept III Undying Adherent.
    Salsa Picante, Mistmoore, Soul Harvest
  4. ARCHIVED-Caliban Guest

I went to the mendor on the thundering steepes docks and he was selling a pearl. read it and it says its from a fallen heroe. Can you use that somehow?
  5. ARCHIVED-Natrola Guest

At Lv. 28 he was as you put it "the best tank pet". Can I assume the pet we get at Lv. 32 is a decent replacement?
  6. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

32 is when the Fallen Hero stopped leveling, and most people who took that training choice owuld start using the Undying Adherent shortly after (lvl 24 tank pet). Now, I would assume from 24+ you should use the UA to solo with, and then at 32 (I believe) when you get your assassin pet you can decide which suits your solo playstyle and the area you are leveling the best.
  7. ARCHIVED-Kirotaan Guest

The fallen hero pet will be returning as the master lvl 50+ tank pet :D so worry not get uber and then you can have him back :)
  8. ARCHIVED-hammong Guest

That's something to work for - although I got my eye on that Grim Temptress. (ooo laa laaaaa) First time I saw the Lamia I was like, "Oh they're hot". Now that I know I can -command- one to do my bidding, you bet I'm motivated.
    Salsa Picante
  9. ARCHIVED-SpineDoc Guest

I miss the meathead graphics, the UA is just too white trash looking for me. Any of the future pets use the fallen hero graphic?
  10. ARCHIVED-Eirgorn Guest

The master version of our lvl 52 tank pet is supposed to use the Fallen Hero graphic.
  11. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

I can confirm this. Saw a necro running around with it on the last day of Beta.