Xaalax Yaalax and Zaalax encounter bugged

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Finding, Jan 19, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Ragefighter87 Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    02/03/2011 02:40:59
    That's your last post claiming you killed it, so you are pulling it again tonight and killed it again?
    I don't understand why you keep posting your 2 cents here, if this is a global problem I am sure they would have investigate already. The point is my guild is experiencing this bug and we can't do anythign about it after many petition and we are hoping we will get some attention from posting here.
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Ragefighter87 wrote:
    Try harder is the answer instead of crying to devs who aren't going to read it anyways. Maybe after the expansion launches they can go back and fix this so your can finally progress.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kirkus Guest

We haven't pulled this mob so I won't pretend to know what goes on, but what I am curious about is it the same ppl crashing? If so are they in the same groups. We have had many issues with certain classes in UD cuasing crashes do to spells, procs ect. Try to pinpoint if more of one group crashes vs another.
    It sucks you aren't getting a responce back from devs or CS but I'm sure with everyone putting our heads together and more info we might be able to point things out.
    Also what vid card are these ppl using? The only reason I ask is last night on the three rats we has someone get white screen for about 10-15 secs and all it had to do was with the driver... I know there are many graphical problems in the zone so you may want to ask them what they are using and if they recently updated there drivers...if they did have them roll them back....
    Hopefully that helps.....
  4. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

Far too much conviction for one raid!
  5. ARCHIVED-Ragefighter87 Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    You mean try harder like going back to back night killing the same mob with no lock out? You are one DF aren't you?
    There is no trying harder on a failure condition incase you are too numb to realize. But keep posting you are just bumping this so may be a dev will look into this.
  6. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

Yes a dev will be all over this because one guild is having an issue with this zone less then a month before next xpac, just like the avatar loot was looked into before Sf came out.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ragefighter87 Guest

Bug found. It was a collection quest reward illusion that is causing the crash. Apparently 1 of the ex-member can't follow the instruction of "no illusion".
  8. ARCHIVED-Xill Guest

Banditman wrote:
    Not that it matters, but this was an issue with arrows being stuck in the mob while it performed the graphics for the split. If you were looking at it while it tried to do that, it would crash you. No way for a dev to know that without extensive testing to find the issue. Which was done and it was fixed. Not that I am defending SOE as a whole or anything, but that issue was kind of different.
  9. ARCHIVED-Crismorn Guest

Way to kill this mob a week before Velious guys, I'm so proud
  10. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Crismorn wrote:
    It's an understandable bug. We had the same issue on Yael the other week, 5-10 people crashing on pull for like 8 pulls straight because someone was using the cloak of the harvester rock illusion.