Wurmslayer: Finally, a *GOOD* monk-usable HQ Weapon

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Cusashorn, Mar 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Surly_Smurf Guest

stop kidding yourselves guys [IMG]

this is obviously atleast one error on this.

Either the 'all scouts' or the 2h crushing, or both.

***************************************************************************************************************

In fact there was a very frustrating (to some of us) post made by a Game Designer:

http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/...essage.id=65048&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

Some of us with Shaman classes are pretty annoyed that the "Formed Wurmslayer" is usable by us but then suddenly the final product ....isn't. Although, that particular gripe doesn't concern most folks on this board the response from the Dev still applies to some of the questions brought up in this forum.

Namely, that the Wurmslayer is functioning as intended and the description is accurate. It ain't broke in the Dev's eyes.
  2. ARCHIVED-Harpax Guest

Only thing I'm worried about is its going to increase the number of high level tradeskillers which will further dilute the market.
  3. ARCHIVED-Almeric_CoS Guest

If you dislike tradeskilling and haven't done any yet but are a level 65-70 adventurer, that's a LOT of work to through for just one or two quests. Do you think many non-artisans will go through that kind of trouble? And if they do, will they keep making items and filling the market once they're done with the quests?
  4. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Can you up skills on greys because my piercing and slashing are well way down on the skill line? I tried to up them on greens and hasd to swap to crushing to keep from dying.
  5. ARCHIVED-Xendo Guest

So what are the other wield styles are there any Screenies of that out there?

I can only assume it converts into 2h slashing that does slashing damage so its more friendly to slash users or a 2h piercer that does slashing damage sort of thing. A basic You can pick what type of weapon it is for your skill check but in the end its slashing damage.

As for the derailed comment about the tinkerer's bag you can carry empty containers in other containers Filling up a Tink bag with freshly crafted strongboxs shouldn't hinder you at all.

Secondly the concern of the possible diluteing of the markets scare These guys weren't crafters before for a reason if they do feel the need to acquire this they need to get to 50 minimum. to have a shot at it (and I would assume its like any rare combine that it's nearly idiot proof ya just gotta be able to get enough to finish the first rank of quality)
    Message Edited by Xendo on 03-18-200611:20 PM
  6. ARCHIVED-Ashengur Guest

Whose worked up over it? Your forgetting though, that it's not just a normal quest. It's a HQ. Some people like to have ever HQ done, or want the item as a reminder of having it in eq1. I also wouldn't mind the status from it, or having it as a decoration in my house. It's not just a run of the mill quest.

It would be interesting to see how many people raise crafting in order to do these HQ's. I would think that the crafters would be against this, as it will mean less money for them in the long run.