Wurmbones End: Nox Incessit

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Estred, Feb 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draylore Well-Known Member

Hehe why am I not surprised by this.

When they announced they were adding an X2 ....I questioned how and where it would be placed in terms of difficulty and gear progression. Since even a group and for sure 12 heroic geared folks can clear AoA or ST trash for the very same 179 stat stuff what is the point of a x2 not too mention one that is as difficult as some are reporting in this thread.
  2. Mohee Active Member

The saddest part is... I'm sure almost all of us saw something like this coming.
    Actually, whats even more sad is SoE didn't do more testing to prevent this from being such a huge disappointment.

Then again... nowadays, do any of us really expect more? Given their history of the decline of quality in everything they do.

:confused:
  3. Darkholis Active Member

Actually, devs said it's been beta tested on private servers. I see 2 options there:
    1- Tested by a bunch of elitists in end-game gear.
    OR
    2- They simply lied, like always. As Darkonx reported, final named is plain impossible in its actual state and that tells a LOT.
  4. Mohee Active Member

I've heard people talk about what you stated in your #1.
    And if that is true, then that is quite simply got to be the absolute worst way to test something ever...

"Oh hey, lets only have a couple people test something instead of opening it up to a wider audience so we get more feedback!"
    "No, its better to only have the tiniest select people test it. And since its a new x2 normal mode zone, we better make sure they are 100% HM/PoW geared with GM buffs!"
  5. Darkon Well-Known Member

You can cure the first round of curses on the final named. After that though, you die.

Trying challenge mode now. It's not even fun. The first mob has an uncurable nuke/power drain aoe that hits for 100k+ and lasts for 5 minutes. Obviously raid setup isn't ideal, will try again later and give more feedback.
  6. Darkon Well-Known Member

I mean, if we had our A+ team on, we might be able to just powerhouse through the fail condition, but it's not looking good for all of those heroic/easymode geared players. Lol.
  7. Darkon Well-Known Member

Honestly the more I look at our raid, we were definitely not at the top of our game due to who was signed in during the day. I look forward to going back with a more ideal raid force and seeing what happens. Alt healers etc.
  8. Snapshot Active Member

this zone is way harder than it should be we just finished clearing it i think we were first worldwide but the third named has a high dps check yea but the last named was just ridiculous took like 3 hours of pulls
  9. Estred Well-Known Member

It really is a shame that things are going so wrong so massively. Ideally your test base should have only CoE Heroic/Stewards gear which is what could be expected... except that CoE X4 is so easy two groups can go do it if they are smart and just do the minimal scripts. I man Nox Incessit feels more like an X4 raid than any X4 Raid has in CoE minus the HM-Fights.

Didn't they say in the Podcast that Nox Incessit was supposed to be around the difficulty of Ancient Sentinel NM?
  10. Darkholis Active Member

Just wondering if this is from the final named in EM x2?

\aITEM 1506163785 585804162:Leather Tunic of the All Swarmer\/a

If so, why in the world this tank BP don't have Extra Riposte like every single yellow/red BPs from CoE?
  11. Darkon Well-Known Member

You figure out anything other than just burn it into oblivion through the fail condition? That's how most scripts works these days.
  12. Buffrat Well-Known Member

Oasis seems to have cleared the hm x2~
  13. Snapshot Active Member

thats the em x2 im like 99% sure we got the same loot they did
  14. Snapshot Active Member

also they got the rancor which is an item with agility and ability reuse that combines like the ill will its a 100% drop they looted it 14 minutes after us
  15. Darkon Well-Known Member

No heroic/easymode geared raid will have much success in here though, regardless.
  16. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Naw I'm pretty sure the zones were on closed beta for the "select" raid guild to test out...though the cynic in me is having flashbacks to the Trakanon help some guilds reportedly got in clearing him....otherwise theres no way in H E Double Hockey Sticks this was tested appropriately. TBH the whole mini-update looks to be of even less standards testing wise then their normal its broke so push it live that we are used to.
  17. Snapshot Active Member

for the record the em isnt broken at all its really doable the dps chick is just set too high on a named or two

the last name does require some massive CC so maybe not quite intended for heroic runners which maybe should be asjusted

i crited 90% of the time @ 439 cc due to temporary debuffs
  18. balzor Active Member

Can't say I'm surprised. The em wurmbone *2 is dropping gear lower than is required to complete the zone. The hm is..... interesting and the mystery crates from the drinal merchant are giving the same loot as last expansion's mystery crate (worse than the legendary heroic items dropped from the coe instances). I give this update a 2/10 and that 2 is only because you can finally buy Coe red adorns.
  19. Darkholis Active Member

Don't ge me wrong. I never said the zone was completely impossible and actually, first 2 encounters were fairly easy. :D

My main concerns so far are that all mobs have WAY too much hitpoints. Something is wrong when each of them have 1 billion hp which is the same amount as a PoW x4 boss if I recall right. Second concern is about Prime Temple-Blocker Grudk. That specific mob from what I've seen is too hard if not simply impossible for non-HM geared players.
    Karrane and Estred like this.
  20. Estred Well-Known Member

Oh yeah well I knew it was all working... it's just too high for the demographic they billed it for.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.