Wurmbone's End needs attention.

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Avithax, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Avithax Well-Known Member

While i'm indifferent about the recent change requiring the killing of all of the mobs in the zone to spawn the last named now, I do think that the encounter with Seer Gh'char needs some development attention. This mob has always had a problem with the line of sight portion of it's scripting, regardless of where you stand on the hill at some point you're going to get pwned by it's aoe. By far the hardest named in the zone now and i'm guessing there's a lot of players that are going to get roadblocked with the need to kill him to advance the Sig questline.
  2. Encori Active Member

It works reliably for me in solo, and has for a while. Run briefly behind a pillar, get the message, run out and attack again regardless of the ae not having landed yet.

In a group it has all the old issues. (None of the solo instance changes apply to the group instance)
  3. Adaac Member

Just tried the last name in challenge mode, on my sk. Archon merc was almost insta killed as soon as he went into challenge then I was hit with neurotoxin which stifles and stayed on me constantly until I ran out of hitpoints. it was not just one neurotoxin but kept refreshing as soon as one wore off giving no time to cast a lifetap or anything else. Death March had no effect in preventing it. I will not waste my time in there any more for the kind of loot that is dropping. I don't need any more research time reduction potions or level 80 food and drink which is worthless
  4. Encori Active Member

5. Thand Well-Known Member

i do its as monk with my fury friend Usual he neuro toxins the Fury first and by the last 25% we both are rooted and stiffled. Tried the stifle imunity totem but that sometimes causes him to stone skin and go immune
  6. jynoth Member

It appears they broke this encounter, I run this daily with a guildie and have always cleared all the named and killed the last guy, the stifles were there but not to the extent they are now. Some of the stifles are non-curable now, had to break out my cleric for the stifle immunity to even succeed in this zone now. May want to take a look at that.
  7. Tajar Well-Known Member

You don't actually have to kill the Seer. My buddy and I still skip him, just kill the others.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

That is because HM-Mreglt is no longer designed to be Solo/Molo killable. Some raid level toons may be able to Molo him. The stun/stifle is because you did not kill the snakes fast enough. The blast is because you did not move away from the rifts. Basically Mreglt will rock your face without a human healer.

Just kill Mrelg you still get 1-2 chests I believe and if you really want Mrelgt grab a friend.
  9. jynoth Member

It would be one thing if the stifle would come after the snakes were within range, though before they are even in melee range I am stifled. The only changes that were suppose to take place were the addition of the two other named kills before he would spawn and that the red rune wouldn't work on him in HM.
  10. Estred Well-Known Member

Yeah the snakes either were ninja buffed... or they were "fixed" considering that Phobos and The Enraged Imp are STILL script-bugged. Both of them sometimes fail to execute their scripts.
  11. Avianna Well-Known Member

Stupid change all of it, drops are worthless, time vs. reward worthless, not being able to use the red clickies on the mob stupid, sig questline mucked up, solo zone that even with a raid geared toon can't solo stupid, they one shotted the zone to worthless for all the toons that need it can't do it and those that can do it don't need the drops out of there so it is just useless. I suggest to revert back the way it was and leave it alone it was not hurting anyone or anything. But I for one will NOT run this zone again till it is fixed.
  12. jynoth Member

You can still run the zone for the sig quest, the sig quest does not require you to run it in HM.
  13. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Does you friend specc for howling with the pack and did he/she specc for serenity on a druid tree? They should. It helps through these stuns. Let them also hit natural cleanse which removes dets every 2 sec for 12 sec while you kill snakes and the name. We did it easily yesterday with my fury and friend's illusionist. I also have dov old red adorn against stun effects. It does help too. Additionally i casted t-shell when saw snakes coming just to be on a safe side. We got 3 boxes per each but nothing good at all...