Wurmbone's End (Advanced Solo) Seer Gh'char

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by ZUES, Nov 19, 2012.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Seer Gh'char's Spirit Rift hits YOU for 80181 divine damage.

My death prevents wont protect me from this. Tried jousting, tried stunning, tried clickies on red text, tried behind him in case it was a frontal, tried everything I can think of. How can you avoid this Spirit Rift and why is it chewing right through my death prevents?
    Some of his hits might not sound like a lot but this thing one shots me every time. /frustrated
  2. Gideon Member

he ports to his spawn point before he rifts, when he ports hide behind one of the statue things, youll get a red text saying your hid from sight. make sure its one of the back ones tho. the front ones dont seem to be working atm
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Awesome, I'll try it thank you!
  4. Twyxx Well-Known Member

yep. front two you get the message and die. back two work.
  5. Seiffil Active Member

You can avoid it standing behind the front ones, assuming you're referring to the ones you approach as you walk towards him. The one thing I did notice was it worked best when standing behind the pillar, to not be standing right on top of it, but to be back a little ways.
  6. ZUES Well-Known Member

I stood behind the back pillars and it worked. Lesson - kill the adds as you go! Leaving them up can mean fail condition if your not an AE tank.
  7. ZUES Well-Known Member

Anybody got a strat on the last guy, Prime Magnate Mrelg? Somehow I keep unintentionally getting him in hardmode.
  8. Erszebeth Active Member

seer, I pull out to the entrance to his room and just deal with the adds, asds for boss, when you get the message about him going hardmode, click on him, and he stays EM. I do this on my troub.
  9. Mycenia Member

Whenever he starts casting the challenge mode thing, click on him. Your mouse should turn into the hand symbol when you hover over him.
  10. ZUES Well-Known Member

Thanks I'll try again today. Couldn't get him down before raid.