wurm tongues are a bit too rare

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Davngr1, Aug 21, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Davngr1 Guest

considering that they make consumables. anyway to at least let one other wurm mob drop them?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zivgar Guest

I agree. IMO a lot of these things needs to drop more often. Perhaps give a small chance to have these drop off of trash. Anything to help out.
  3. ARCHIVED-CoLD MeTaL Guest

Davngr1 wrote:
    I am soooooo tired of researching recipes I will never get the parts to make. Heroic and Raid.
  4. ARCHIVED-Zemizia Guest

I have yet to be able to make a single item, heroic OR raid, from the researchers.
  5. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Perrigrin@Crushbone wrote:
    You can take solice in that most of the raid items I've made, were bugged.
  6. ARCHIVED-Tylia Guest

Atan@Unrest wrote:
    Can you give some examples Atan? Our guild is ready to craft some of the raid items, but if they are mostly bugged then it would just be a waste of hard-to-get dropped components. As it is, we are unable to craft any item requiring prime dragon scales at this time, and if we knew which other ones to bypass it would be a big help.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Tylia@Butcherblock wrote:
    I think most of the bugs found have been fixed, except for the shield still not accepting block chance adornments for some reason.
    I know most of the procs have been fixed.
    The consumables, especially like the potions need to be re-worked. They are pointless to make given the components required, and honestly, the potions should just be changed to requiring a horn to make.
    I recomend the shammy hats and the healer charms, they're pretty sweet. Also there are some scout rings that have group procs that are pretty hot. I'm sure there are others that really like some of the other pieces as well.
  8. ARCHIVED-Davngr Guest

bump.

please allow more mobs to drop these or increase the drop rate on that one mob. way too rare right now for them making a consumable.