WTB Uber Monk Hat!

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Mala-Shea, Sep 29, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Mala-Shea Guest

Anyone have any clue where/if the quest originates for the wok-like headgear? I'm assuming it's faction based, so I have been feverishly improving my monk faction. Does anyone have any info?
  2. ARCHIVED-Squallaby Guest

Don't think anyone knows at this point even if there IS a quest for the "hat", since Monk faction goes up.. very very slloooowwwllly, it's going to take time to find out.

However my guess is that there ISN'T a quest for it.. and the only reward for good monk/brusier faction is an instance to grind in.
  3. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

With all sorts of bgged quests, arts, and various other things, I'm hoping that it was an intended reward, and will be added in at a later time.
    Seriously, with all of these factions popping up that you have to work *so* for to get them to like you, there should be a reward for the time invested. I'm 53, I spent most of my time in DoF working Ashen faction (still only kindly) and the idea of an instance as a reward repulses me.
    -Ilina
  4. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

My friend got max ally and finished the instance. No hat.
  5. ARCHIVED-Dfoley323 Guest

what was the reward to the knowledge isntance?
  6. ARCHIVED-Nefarien Guest

No new quests opened up in T'Narev? Seemed like there were about 4-5 quest-givers in T'Narev that appeared faction-based. "Talk to me when The Ashen Order has more faith in you" etc etc.
  7. ARCHIVED-rgbridges Guest

one of the quests in the cave of knowledge gave me 12g.
    the other quest gives a choice of bracelets. I remember the priests oogling over one in particular. I myself wasn't impressed.
    No hat.
    Message Edited by rgbridges on 10-01-2005 07:16 AM