Wrong thing

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-lancekortesoja, Oct 21, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-lancekortesoja Guest

**REMOVED FLAME BAIT**
    Message Edited by Raijinn Thunderguard on 10-24-2005 09:37 AM
  2. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

For someone asserting that another person is a forum stalker, you sure seem to be acting like a forum stalker.
  3. ARCHIVED-FinalHolmes Guest

This is sad, I think the real noob here is lancekortesoja, I see you have been killed 205 time's, that say's it all.

My total death's is 2, (and yes I am In a guild and I do raid) so please stop your childish behaviour.
  4. ARCHIVED-lancekortesoja Guest

Yes I've been killed 205 times? so what Wearing very light amour and this is my main I was not sure how to play when I started giving me about 20 deaths there aslo in commonlands I didn't know that falling off a cliff kills you, so I didn't, trying to get my shard each gave to me, but leaving another one behind thats about 40 deaths, and about 10 doing areana champion - before CU so I -pet couldn't hold argo go. I like to solo my server is pretty small so its hard to get grouped, i geted adds sometimes, hard to kept my pet from not dieing and not geting killed by the adds (used snare, fear, and root) I'm sorry about what I said I didn't mean to post it there
  5. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

Not condoning anyone's behavior....but I consider dieing in this game a good sign. People who never die are the wussies who never take risks and have less fun. I particularly enjoy attemping very difficult situations and a nearly always die trying heh.
  6. ARCHIVED-Fierce Rage Guest

Deaths don't mean crap to me. I have died plenty of times and my necro is my main and it's what I started out on. I'd say I spend 75% of my time soloing and soloing things that are meant for groups. I like challenges and I know it has made me a better player so don't knock a person just because they have died a lot. And Grats by the way
  7. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

I have 839 deaths... ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-Urbannaja Guest

n0000b!!!!!11
  9. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

10. ARCHIVED-Raijinn Guest

Shutting thread down, flame bait.