Wrong payment dialog for SC: I received 2,500 SC instead of 7,500.

Discussion in 'Station Cash' started by ARCHIVED-sargonnath, Nov 5, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-sargonnath Guest

Hello,
    Yesterday, I attemted to buy 7,500 SC for 21,00€. But the payment servers where overcrowed and the transaction didn't take place. Today, when I saw on the SC payment dialog the offer 7,500 SC for 21,00€ I felt lucky and after confirmation the payment succeed.
    But I received only 2,500 SC.
    The dialog box for buying SC didn't mention the good amount of SC !!!!!
    And I have been tricked.
    You have a good explanation for not mentioning the real amount of SC you are really about to provide to your customer?
    How can you be unable to display a purchase order that mentions exactly the same that your customer will receive?!!!
    See the screenshot on this link, with the time sent by the ingame /time command.
    http://hpics.li/7baf6a4
    If you only want to give 2,500 SC, write 2,500 SC.
    At the moment I edit the message the false mentions are still written in payment dialogs at least on Nagafen server where I bought my SC.
    Do you plan to react quickly?

Regards,
    Sargonnath.
  2. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Since this is account specific, I'd recommend submitting a ticket to our accounts and billing team so they can figure out what had happened. Please read the knowledge base below for more information:

Not Receiving The Promoted Station Cash
  3. ARCHIVED-sargonnath Guest

Under what subcategory of Account / Billing question this ticket shall be submitted?
    There is none about SC market.
    I put my ticket under "Question about charges", but it's not accurate.
    Regards,
    Sargonnath.
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

sargonnath wrote:
    I believe there should be a station cash or promotions sub. If there isn't, it's ok. We will be able to adjust it once we recieve it.