Wracking my brains

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Primitive, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Those red runes were from the original Kael and was just put in with the fabled Kael zone.. They weren't part of fabled kael, but people took advantage of them because, well, they were there :) … the blue runes are game changing that each have fervor attached to them that are just one expansion old and are huge.. the wracklands achievement rune being red was perfect the way it was and should've never been changed. They give us a choice now basically of.. oh take of some fervor some ability doublecast or just don't do it... UNSAT.. so I really want to see if this "new Studio" and push towards the future will listen to paying customers and change it back to the way it should be....
  2. Zynt Feldon's sock puppet

New studio, same people, same company, same vision. So, the magic 8 ball says, "Doubtful."
    Scrappyz likes this.
  3. Bentenn Well-Known Member

Yep.. i get it lol.. and doubt they even pay much attention to these forum at all, since you can get more updates on discord, but can get those at least looking here to maybe toss in those petitions.. the even crazier part is you can still get the run as a red recipe lol, this makes it all the more reason to at least make it an option between blue and red. Maybe some people will choose blue, those being new to the game, coming back, or already don't have the 3 fervor runes...
  4. Banana Tree Member

Seems that the ostriches think that ignoring this issue makes it fair or somehow solved?

You receive a minus one to your best adorns available.

Totally pooping on the player base.
  5. Bentenn Well-Known Member

nothing from the devs per as usual...although I got an answer on my petition.. they said.. they were told that's the way they want it.. bug it if I feel otherwise... so I ask that all of you go ahead and bug it.. actually wait.. no they have too many bugs to fix.. scratch that.. we'll just have to play the way the itemization guy wants us to play.. it's amazing how much itemization can kill so many different aspects of the game...