1. ARCHIVED-darwich Guest

2. ARCHIVED-Grumpy_Warrior_01 Guest

Definitely wow.
    Here is another one that has done a lot of great work on achievements and leaderboards that complements the eq2wire site:
    http://eq2mission.flame.org/
    Site developers take note of how clean and straightforward both sites are. Fast-loading, straight-up information with none of the extraneous el-crappo we have seen with certain other sites.
  3. ARCHIVED-Felshades Guest

I could care less about leaderboards and statistics.
    I want to see alts associated with scrub toons and the ability to see if that "new player looking to raid" doesn't have a level 90 that they raid with and are pulling a fast one.
  4. ARCHIVED-Grumpy_Warrior_01 Guest

Meridia@Crushbone wrote:
    What you want and what you're going to get are two different things in this case. If you want that information, it's you who will have to pull a fast one.
  5. ARCHIVED-The23rdBull Guest

There are still some issues with the system; a couple of my level 90 characters are completely missing from the database, so I'm sure that there are more that are missing as well. Still, it's better than the big fat NOTHING that we have on EQ2players. =)
  6. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

So it's finally free, like it should have been from the beginning?
  7. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Myrien@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Are you sure that you have the option enabled on your in game character options screen?
    If it is then disabled it, zone and wait 5 minutes (or camp to another toon for a few) then come back re-enable it and zone or camp again, then give it a few minutes to push the data to the servers that host this data.
  8. ARCHIVED-panzram Guest

Cool but what's up with being able to add any character you want to your "my characters". Seems a bit odd.
  9. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

panzram wrote:
    Since ALT information is not currently being provided, there's not really any other way to handle it.
    You can use My Characters to build a list of your characters. Or, you can use it to build a list of whomever the heck you want ;)
  10. ARCHIVED-Caela Guest

Ynnek@Kithicor wrote:
    Heh.. I advocate a group of "Toons that like Purple" - you can put Caely there :)
    I have one for "People I'm Stalking", "Hubby's Toons", "People to Stay Away From"... The possibilities are limitless...
  11. ARCHIVED-The23rdBull Guest

Lempo@Everfrost wrote:
    Yeah, all of my characters have the same permissions. In addition, if you go to eq2mission, which is a similar site, you can see that there are a lot of characters that simply say "no data" beside their names. Maybe that's a data issue, or maybe it's a permission issue. Either way, it's better than EQ2players!
  12. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

panzram wrote:
    We debated this internally. We thought we would have a way to link alts and even "prove" that you own a character, thus My Characters would have had a special definition. In the end, we just let you put any character you want into any of these groups. Maybe some day in the future we'll be able to do more with this.
    Myrien@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    If you send us a message through the Contact form with your character name(s), guild name, and server, we'd be happy to do some lookups and see what's going on. We generally haven't had any problem with characters who have logged in since October 2011 and have their EQ2Players Updates checkbox set on that character.
  13. ARCHIVED-Pengefinchess Guest

"wow" ah i thought you were refering to the Stephen Fry tweet about Jon Gomm!
    ...but eq2u is amazing too :)
  14. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

feldon30 wrote:
    The cutoff date is probably more recent than that now. They did a backend change in late November or early December that required a new export. I quit EQ2 in early November, and my character disappeared from the data feed at about that time period (late Nov/Early Dec).
  15. ARCHIVED-Lantis Guest

For those using RosterMaster StandAlone, I just released a quick hotfix that will let you link your roster entries with EQ2U:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/eq2/...=346728#5715458
    Better integration will be part of the next RMSA release.
    Congratulations to the EQ2U folks on a pretty impressive project :)
  16. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Lantis@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Thanks! And we're glad to see Roster Master back in business.
  17. ARCHIVED-Sty Frost Guest

Your site is so much better that what we have seen here from soe. More search options, clean and easy to navigat. Great Job!!!
    Makes me wonder why SOE is paying there own people to make this site. Instead of paying for your work and the peeps over at eq2mission for theirs.
    both these sites out way what SOE offer hands down.
    I think a blind person can see the differance.
    Thank you and your team for all the hard work.