Wow, what a beautiful dungeon (Awuidor)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sturmlocke, Aug 19, 2021.

1. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Hello there,

I just wanted to get this out there because I have always been a big fan of water dungeons like Sirens Grotto, but this new water park is absolutely stunning:

[IMG]

The graphics are incredible to say the least - - - not bad for a 16+ year old game. This place would look even better if the engineers could reenable water ripples and waves for us. Been spending hours in Awuidor, can't get enough of it. I find myself logging in just to let my char stay in that zone for hours, listening to the nice music and relaxing water sounds while I take care of work. Makes me wanna visit a water spa tbh.

Whoever designed this baby really hit the nail on the head. Kudos. As time goes by, I am going to revisit all of the old and new dungeons and try to do all quests that I can get my hands on. After finally reaching the great library, I can't wait to see what I might have missed over the years (just came back last year).

What's your favorite dungeon or zone? Post some highres screenshots at max graphics of the most beautiful dungeon or zone that you like more than anything else in the game. What dungeons and places can you recommend? New and returning players might find these screenshots helpful and motivate them to go the distance as the zones and dungeons get better the higher you go.

Cheers
    Shalyn90, Mellody, Jaden and 4 others like this.
  2. Kenn Well-Known Member

Shalyn90 and Sturmlocke like this.
  3. Paragonvii Active Member

Imo there is just a TON of amazing, creative and beautiful content in eq2. I love revisiting old zones and do so frequently with my son (he loves to hunt mounts and appearance gear) =)
  4. Sturmlocke Linux enthusiast playing EQ2 via Proton.

Wow, where is that? Does anyone remember the place? Would like to take a look!

True, so true! Well then, show me the most beautiful place you and your son have been to so far. I want to see it, makes me hungry for more and it makes me want to travel through the lands for more :) For example, once I'm done visiting the library and all of its zones, I am most likely going to be heading towards the Hold of Rime for the nostalgic dwarven vibe. Not sure though, it's difficult to pick a place because there is so much to choose from.
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Standard Member

Isn't that Deathtoll?
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Treggar Active Member

IIRC, the Awuidor zone is available as a player home too, so if you are spending so much time in there - might as well decorate it! :)
    Sturmlocke likes this.
  7. Breanna Well-Known Member

I was thinking deathtoll also
  8. Miroh Well-Known Member

It is.
  9. Paragonvii Active Member

Absolutely, friend! BTW that's also (just by chance) my buddy kenn he runs old zones also with us (lol!!!). Next time I come across some super cool zones I'll revisit this post and share.Vasty has kept all of my tools pretty tied up lately tho (just being honest). The loot is just too darn good - and I needed that broom stick haha
  10. Celestia Well-Known Member

Breanna likes this.