Wow! What a 10 year vet reward

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by oldskool, Jan 19, 2015.

1. oldskool Active Member

ShaggyBodom and Feldon like this.
  2. Rargo Active Member

Decade Long World of Warcraft Subscribers to Receive Cool Statute. Very cool statue- and not an in game item.
    I would never play that game, but it would be nice to be recognized with a nice gift to display on my battle station
    Hint Hint SOE.
  3. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Hoping to get mine tomorrow. Blizz shipped to my original Rural Route number address. No map, just this huge area with lots of rural backroads and 8-foot snowbanks. Poor FedEx driver decided it was an Invalid address :D Can`t say as I blame him. I got it redirected to my parents` in-town address, which is much easier to locate.

Edit: BTW, the statue is a replica of the one that stands outside of Blizzard`s HQ, which is kinda neat. An Orc riding into battle upon his Frostwolf.
  4. Prrasha Well-Known Member

Spend the money on servers or devs instead (assuming there is any). I've got enough tchotchkes around my house.
    Livejazz and Mermut like this.
  5. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

I don't think I'll ever unpack it...got enough dust collectors around as it is. Probably stick a lable on it "potential collector's item" for my heirs to unearth.

Edit: Now if SoE wants to send out a statue of a Ratonga riding into battle on any kind of mount I'd likely have that out and displayed...Ratongas rock!
  6. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG]
    We've Sent You a Gift!

Blizzard Customer Service (donotreply@blizzard.com)
    Removed[IMG]
    1/16/15

Removed
    To: Removed
    [IMG]

Outlook.com Removed
    Where's your package?
    [IMG]
    Delivery Date:Jan 21, 2015
    Status Delivered
    Removed
    Greetings ,
    World of Warcraft has just celebrated its 10-year anniversary! It's been an incredible decade of adventures in Azeroth, and you've been with us through all of it. We'd like to thank you for your constant support these past ten years with a gift.
    Your exclusive gift has shipped using the following details:
    Shipping Company: FedEx
    Tracking Number: Removed
    Shipping Address: Removed
    If you have any issue with this shipment, please contact us here: https://battle.net/support/help/solution/wow/771
    Thanks again for being such an integral part of the game. We hope you continue enjoying your adventures in World of Warcraft!
    Regards,
    Customer Support
    Blizzard Entertainment
    https://battle.net/support
  7. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

When those emails started going out last week it created quite a buzz...nobody knew what the gift was until someone posted pictures of what they had received.