Wow...Fun Stuff!!

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SandDragon, May 10, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-SandDragon Guest

[p]I have just recently started a Necro on a PVP server. [/p][p]I was duo'ing with an Assassin friend of mine, we are both 18, in commonlands when he went linkdead. Unfortunately I had just pulled a lvl 17^^^ mob. In the process of him going linkdead my poor pet bit the dust as well. After a minute or so of chain rooting the mob in hopes my friend would return I decided to try and kill the mob myself. It took a little bit for me to take him down but I succesfully took down the 17^^^ with no pet.[/p][p]Just so we're clear...I'm not trying to brag at all. I just wanted to say "Wow!" what a class. My elder Necro brothers and sisters know that I don't even have all the tools available that make a necro a necro.[/p][p]I just hope as I journey through the lands of EQ2 I do you all proud.[/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-KatrinaDeath Guest

Shocking! Seriously soloing a 17^^^ with no pet and no DD. I'm tempted to mentor to 17 and give that a shot without Abate Life. We are an amazing class if played by the right person.
  3. ARCHIVED-SandDragon Guest

Hehe...it was definately a rush. I just hope I can learn to be the right person.