Woven Vine Bracers

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Gaige, Feb 7, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Lizardling Guest

Lol with the new patch you can figure out what the effect actually does. When the proc goes off, you have a 5% chance to heal yourself for 18 points of damage.
    So basically it doesnt match the effect name well at all, and all thats good about it compared to bracers anyone can get is the defence.
  2. ARCHIVED-furok Guest

The effect on woven wine is a reverse procc heal , ie when you get hit its a 5% chance you will get healed for about 300 or so, i got em and its a nice bracer , nothing that makes or brake us though just a nice bonus now and then when tanking

Skull - Kithicor
  3. ARCHIVED-Lebru1 Guest

Hmm i regen 2 more power per tick wearing it.
  4. ARCHIVED-furok Guest

Hmm well today somethings changed cause now i dont see the same little heal thing proccin on me and i get the occasional heal for 20>25 heh still a good bracer though
  5. ARCHIVED-Winnoe Guest

Considering that it's a rare drop at the level we get to use it, lvl40-50, i was just hoping for a little more cheese on that pizza.

A 5% chance to heal myself for 18hp at my level means on average i heal 1hp per hit i take. Consider that I take dmg when tanking in 700s and 800s, that's not gonna help a bunch :p

Personally, I was hoping for them to change the 5% chance to heal 24 hp (at lvl50) should be changed to 10% chance to heal 25hp, or 5% chance to heal 50hp. It's not alot, consider HP is in the 4500+ range.

I just hope the 2pt power regen (is there? i haven't tried) is intentional.

Well, either way the light bracer has as much AC as a non-rare medium bracer, so i'm kinda glad for that.
  6. ARCHIVED-stfields Guest

This is weird. I got this off a Grove Burrower a month back. "Almost" the same name:
    [IMG]

I guess they aren't very creative with the naming of items in this game.