Would like a casual guild- Skyfire

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Cyra, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Cyra Member

I would like to try to find a home. I am level 120 (return player from many many years ago) I have pretty much been solo since I came back about 4 months ago. I have full membership, not to worried about raids. Though I wouldnt mind a few here and there. I just want a guild that isn't going to have a hissy fit because I don't feel like raiding. I do have some items that will aid towards the guild (status items). Can contact me in game vie mail..... name "Cyra"

Thanks
  2. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Disregard my post. Should be deleted.
    Cyra likes this.
  3. Twyla Well-Known Member

The Shiney Castigators on Skyfire is a casual guild that doesn't raid. Most of us solo, will group if needed, and craft a lot. If you are still looking for a home send a tell to one of us.
  4. Myxx <Into Harms Way> Maj'Dul

Hi Cyra, Into Harms Way on Maj'Dul is a raid guild that also has casual members. You would be welcome to play solo or join us for Heroic groups. The Maj'Dul server has a larger population than Skyfire, you might like it here. Should you decide to move feel free to contact me in game via tell or mail. My characters name in game is Myxx.
    I hope you find a wonderful new home :)