Would it be too much to ask to make the Primitive Instinct line group wide?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-GinFan, Jul 3, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Veedublya Guest

[p]/nod Fromingo[/p][p]I think making that a group buff would be a great change, get on it SOE![/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Prrasha Guest

I'm happy with Instinct the way it is. We don't need a poor copy (or even an identical copy) of the dirge groupwide combat skill buff. If you think you'll get a groupwide version at its current power level, keep dreaming. I think wardens are way behind the other priests currently, and even I wouldn't give them that. I wouldn't give any class that. I am in favor, however, of an AA-line-based skill increase. The other two "melee healer" specs, Inquis and Mystic, have AA self-only skill buffs. When they go melee, they can always hit. A melee-line Warden in a normal group, or the MT group of a raid, will probably be expected to put Instinct on the MT... and thus **** his own melee output (including heal procs and such.) This leaves the "DPS melee priest" doing less DPS than the "buffing melee priest" or "debuffing melee priest." Silly. Yes, we could still put Instinct on ourselves to over-cap our melee skill. Big deal, druids are the DPS priests; we don't have the same buff-and-debuff ability of the other priest types, and solo melee-line damage is currently about the same across the board (if anything, the platemailed Inquisitors are in the lead, since their buff skills were largely designed for melee DPS even before the AA line got added, and with the right weapon, critical hits = everything. The DPS priests get 75%, the non-DPS priests get 100%. Hm.). I don't see any melee Wardens outparsing melee Mystics or melee Inquisitors. They should, by a fair margin, the same way furies always out-nuke defilers and templars. As a 12-alt person, I have the gut feeling that Wardens are currently the gimpiest of the six priest types. Give 'em a boost, please. AA skill buffing added to the combat arts line along with the 75% criticals would be a decent start.
  3. ARCHIVED-Fromingo Guest

[p]That works too and was kind of what I described earlier. [/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

GinFan wrote:
    [p] ROFLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! I LoL'd at this...thanks Gin LOL...[/p][p] [/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Nemisiis Guest

lol you are right, I'm sorry. Bad habit of mine, answering posts before I read the whole thread. Will try to curb that in the future :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

[p]Well lets just onrail it ....[/p][p]This is about the single target buff for mele skills[/p][p]My original statement said to make it take concentration like aspect of the hawk ... (and add Str buff to it ... maybe 65 Str at master 1 lvl 70)[/p][p]As to give us more options on buffing capabilities .... But then that brings up the whole why do priests have conflicting buffs in the first place.[/p][p]I think SoE should rethink the whole priest buffs .... (why does every priest have the mit buff & some lame add on) that doesnt stack???[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

OK.... ^^^ THAT would be the Sexiest Warden Spell....if it existed.
  8. ARCHIVED-Skivley101 Guest

Arielle Nightshade wrote:
    [p] (((( Sirens Blaring)))) [/p][p]Pull it over Arie ... your voting in the wrong thread.[/p][p] [/p]