Would I be able to find groups as a new player lv1?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by carlos song, Jan 20, 2018.

1. carlos song New Member

Starting everquest 2 as a new player what server should i play so I can find groups
  2. Tekka Well-Known Member

At level 1? No, you won't find groups.

That being said, you don't need groups at low level. You can sleepwalk through the game at least until 95 or so on regular servers.

At higher or end game levels? It depends, if you can find an active guild on your chosen server, then you will probably be alright for groups. Pick up groups will be hit or miss.
    Mizgamer62, ConcealFate and Snikkety like this.
  3. Redlight Well-Known Member

On a regular server you wont find groups at low levels unless you join an active guild so in all honesty it will be a solo game for a long time just make sure you are on a more populated server, if you come to HoF send me a PM here and i can hook you up with plats to make it easier if you include the code
    NEVERBEATENBYAMONKINANAoEFIGHT#TRASHFIGHTSMATTER
    I will double it
  4. Soara2 Well-Known Member

What server are you choosing?
  5. Melt Actually plays the game

No, you won't find groups at level 1, regardless of what server you choose. Every server, everyone is at endgame. Even fallen gate has basically no low level population.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  6. Soara2 Well-Known Member

That has not been my experience, except on majdul. You would be surprised how many people I can get to group with my newbs, at least in agnostics.
  7. carlos song New Member

Hi thx for replies

- I haven't chosen a server yet. I want to socialize with this game
    -Last time I played there were no low level people this was 2 years ago.
    -I'm trying to pick a server. Deciding on that.
  8. Araleth New Member

As most said here, you likely won't find many folks willing to group up at low levels. Most people have the expansions and have access to mercs, so what you'll mainly find is a single player with a merc blasting through the low level stuff (that's been my experience). It's not at all hard any longer and you can probably make it to level 10 or 20 in an hour or two just by running through all the beginning newbie zones doing the quests. Do pick a populated server and find a guild early on, however, and you'll be building the foundation for grouping and socializing as you level up.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  9. Fistpower Well-Known Member

if you play on the TLE server you will be able to find groups from level 12 onwards.

I just had the pleasure of leveling both a tank and DPS and while it does take effort when not in prime time, it is possible any time of the day with a little effort on your part.
  10. Meneltel Well-Known Member

IE You ask people to join your groups rather than just spam LFG all day. Be proactive and form them yourself rather than wait for someone else to form them.
  11. Soara2 Well-Known Member

You could try halls of fate. Dens of dragons is a pretty active and good guild.
  12. Ashandra Well-Known Member

There aren't many grps going any where atm they made changes that kinda stopped them in there tracks.
  13. Skadad Member

What changes?