worldwide illusionist channel -- join it!!!

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook Guest

welcome Velk.

Gigas, and whoever else likes sigs and junk...i just made my first animated sig--check it out

[IMG]

what'cha think?
  2. ARCHIVED-Drus Guest

I'll be joining the channel in Splitpaw and will try to promote it.

Sigs are great btw Sag!
  3. ARCHIVED-Slackerx Guest

Has anyone else noticed a big change in the illusionst channel....this use to be a place where people would share info and get questions (no matter how dumb) answered. it seems to me that there are a few people who constintaly give **** to anyone who they consider below them...well ill get to the point..how about we get back to the helpfull attitude expecialy with the population of illusionst booming the way it seems to be..im sure the consten newb bashing is keeping people from talking in channel and all that does is limit the resorce.

Dulamar
    70 illusionist
    Lucan
  4. ARCHIVED-Harowen Guest

A lot of good information comes out of the nektulos.coercer channel, some of it won't be perfectly relevant for you guys but some of it's general enough that it might be.
  5. ARCHIVED-Riversideblues Guest

If anyone new has any questions, concerns, or queries about the illusionist class, the best place you can go to is eq2flames.com

or send me a tell at nektulos.broccoli, I won't not answer anyone's questions
  6. ARCHIVED-colonel75thr Guest

This channel is no longer valid with the name consolidation of class channels with TSO. How do we go about creating a new one? Maybe server.enchanter?
  7. ARCHIVED-Chilly420 Guest

New channel is butcherblock.illusionists. With an 'S'
  8. ARCHIVED-Verrie77 Guest

Not sure what im doing wrong...I copy your
    /join butcherblock.illusionist into my chatwindow..but nothing happens...I even type butcherblock.illusionist into the chat-option..and still nothing...I must be doign somthign wrong.
  9. ARCHIVED-SparkleCBP Guest

As the old post above yours says, try adding an "S" to the end of illusionist
    /join butcherblock.illusionists
  10. ARCHIVED-Chock Guest

Is there a new WW illy channel? This one seems to be defunct.
  11. ARCHIVED-Kromis Guest

Do these global channels work between Live and Extended?
  12. ARCHIVED-prtydragonkitty Guest

I believe they would, but you would have to specify the game. i.e. /join eq2.butcherblock.illusionist

SOE put this in so that you could chat with your friends in other games; so if a live server person wants to join an eq2x server they would I believe do a /join eq2x.servername.room name. Also works for /tells too!

I hope this helps.
  13. ARCHIVED-Raiden[sK] Guest

Do people still use this channel?

I have yet to get a response from a comment or question in this channel.
  14. ARCHIVED-Chilly420 Guest

Masema@Blackburrow wrote:
    Yes people still use butcherblock.illusionists. Just not as active as it was 4 years ago.