worldwide illusionist channel -- join it!!!

Discussion in 'Illusionist' started by ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook, Apr 23, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook Guest

i started one, type:

/join butcherblock.illusionist

lets get this thing up, ive been sending tells to illusionists from all different servers, and have a few of us already here. hope to see you soon!

Message Edited by Peglegcrook on 04-23-2006 06:54 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-WAPCE Guest

Please sticky!
  3. ARCHIVED-trenor Guest

I will make black burrow aware of it

FIZBANG
  4. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Soo, this gonna end up like the last one, dead all the time? :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Rayvne2 Guest

Wish I could join but the PvP servers have been placed in quarantined from the PvE servers. Not sure why, maybe soe think that 1337 speak will infect the PvE servers like a plague causing havoc and strained eyes.
  6. ARCHIVED-Barobrain Guest

I would assume that would be because you could have good and evil join the same channel on another server?
  7. ARCHIVED-Pinski Guest

Pretty much. It makes sense, they want to limit cross-teaming as much as they can, so they make it so you can't talk to the other side at all, or any other server which could then be used to inform the other side.
  8. ARCHIVED-Barobrain Guest

I understand this change as I was in PVP on eq1. It makes sense. But there are many ways to get around it. Just makes it more annoying to communicate to the opposite faction. But you can't stop communicating via irc or teamspeak...etc. :smileyhappy:
  9. ARCHIVED-Rayvne2 Guest

lol, I knew the reason. It was just my pathetic attempt at humour, It does really suck though that I can't join a channel with my EQ1 pals anymore.
  10. ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook Guest

hey Pinski, i saw you the other day in the channel, hehe. i hope it wont end up being like the others i have heard of. i have been busting my @$$ to get ppl from every server to mention it to their server illusionist channel, by filtering all illusionists from each server on eq2players. i write 3 or so a day from each server, and try to get it to happen. if anyone else wants to join the fight (of "recruiting" illusionists ) its pretty easy. just go to eq2players, click "characters" at the top, then do an advanced search and fill in the filters for illusionists and servers...the hard part is going down the list and trying to find someone online who cares about a worldwide channel. anyway, lets make this thing work. last night i saw 11 ppl at one point, its just a start, i wanna see it like the ranger channel, or the templar, they truncate at 100!!! this will be cool for all of us, we can show off new found gear and tell each other where to find it....good luck
  11. ARCHIVED-trenor Guest

I believe i now have 5 illusionists from black burrow on
  12. ARCHIVED-knotslip Guest

I will join and mention on Everfrost if it hasn't been mentioned there already. I'll join tonght with Smalz, my gnome illusionist.

Thanks.
  13. ARCHIVED-Stealth Status Guest

These chanels are nice if people actually use them for non-childish/annoying stuff.

Most other classes of these are just idiot teenagers stupidly spamming dps cut and pastes and arguing over the most ludacris , non-relavant, points about the class which have nothing to do with success or raids.

I am just going off what i see in the Wizard and Dirge chanels. I would slit my throat being forced to read that crap.

I hope we don't fall into that pattern, but gota give everything a shot!
  14. ARCHIVED-WAPCE Guest

I'm regularly in both this and the Paladin world channel, and I've found them to be (thankfully) pretty mature. This one is a little more quiet, but there's good discussion, or at the very least nice item linking, every once in a while.
  15. ARCHIVED-Stealth Status Guest

16. ARCHIVED-Stealth Status Guest

Sag,

Your sig is the best one I have seen in a while. The battle scene pose is ILLLLLLLL.

I tried to post your sig kicks [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], but it got roxor'd
    Message Edited by Stealth Status on 07-10-2006 03:37 PM
  17. ARCHIVED-Mihos Guest

I already have enough voices in my head.

Mihos
  18. ARCHIVED-110euph Guest

If you ever play WoW, check out the General chat channels or the LFG or whatever. It'll make you believe that EQ2 is only played by intelligent, mature human beings, and that WoW caters to the 12 -14 year old Asbergers crowd.
    yeah.
  19. ARCHIVED-Peglegcrook Guest

thanks stealth for the compliment on my sig, it is much appreciated.
    ive had it for a while now, and am thinking about changing it up a bit, but dont know what i should do. i like it, maybe just change the combat shot a little.
  20. ARCHIVED-Velkavian Guest

Hello Hello!
    I just joined today...been wondering if there was a worldwide channel. Hope to have some great discussions with you all.

Velk