[Work Order] Brewday Kegbed :)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Luperza, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Luperza Community Manager

This is just a fun post.

I noticed this photo in one of my feeds and for a moment (JUST A MOMENT), I wished I didn't work at SOE, so I could create this masterpiece in-game through Player Studio. Don't you think this would be GREAT for the next Brewday?

Who would buy it? I know I would! It'd fit one of my in-game rooms' decor quite well and I know Brasse is totally in! She already said she needs this in her guest bedroom IRL. :)
    [IMG]
    Xillean, Katz, Glenorian and 4 others like this.
  2. SOE_Brasse Member

This is SO COOL! I cannot imagine how much it would cost, but maybe I will start saving my coppers for one, hehe.
    ;-)#
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Yeah as if that isn't in Brasse's house already!
  4. Afista Well-Known Member

lol Awesome!

*pokes the PS people*
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Luperza like this.
  5. Charlice Well-Known Member

It's got my vote! I'd almost be tempted to roll a dwaf to do it justice, .... almost
  6. Katz Well-Known Member

Halflings and Ratongas will fit in that just fine. Put me down for one too.
  7. Vasciagio Well-Known Member

I want one also. That is a very unique bed. Hmmm maybe a bunk bed version of it too for the kiddos. We have the baby rocker already. :)
  8. d1anaw Well-Known Member

I like it. And also, make the locked barrel room unlocked next year, or even now. It'd be a cool little playhouse, or guest house or "dog" house.
  9. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Pffft , i don't have to wait until brewday to make something like that.
    Xillean, Glenorian, Katz and 3 others like this.
  10. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I can add it to my things to do list, but Rawl, Neko Zero, or Estred would probably get it done faster. :oops:
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

If this is a real life bed "frame," it looks pretty huge, unless those are kids' size beds inside. Still, very awesome! Wouldn't mind having one in real life, as well as in-game! ;->

Where was this picture taken from? ;->

Uwk
    Luperza likes this.
  12. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Very cool! My dwarf would love it.
    Luperza and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Faeries too . . . I* want one!
  14. Cheribomb Well-Known Member

This might have to be house size for our characters to fit inside them :) .....rolls up sleeves and picks up hammer :)
  15. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or "mother-in-law cottage" size; perfect thing for the kids to be "camping out" in the "backyard" of a prestige land with a scratch-built home. I could see it on the Vale of Halfpint Delight, or even out on the patio for my Ogre's twin boys in New Halas (who don't actually exist except in his biography and the house items, but...verisimilitude, doncha know ;->), if I get the 6-room place for him and his. ;->

Uwk
  16. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I posted this in another thread, but this is what I have so far on the Keg Bed / Barrel Bed (it still needs a considerable amount of work):

[IMG]
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  17. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

room for 3...kinky
  18. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I might remove the blankets and pillows entirely, and build them as separate items that a player can purchase as part of a bundle (that way players can place them as they want them to look. I might do the same for the ladder. I'm thinking of making it look like the ladder is made from small kegs, but that will depend upon my tri-count remaining when I get to that point.
  19. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sleepover/Slumber party!