Words From the Tribunal - Kander's Candor

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Kander, Aug 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ConcealFate Well-Known Member

LOL I was being serious Snik. I thought they might throw the crafters a bone or something.
  2. Melt Actually plays the game

Crafters had a BiS item for thw better part of 8 months... and honestly, I loved the crafting content this xpac. I would personally say crafters got the most from it.
    ConcealFate likes this.
  3. Tru of Guk Member

Any word on how soon transfers from Stormhold will take place? going on 4 weeks now :(
    Mizgamer62 and Corpsereaver like this.
  4. Corpsereaver New Member

Yeah, what's up with Stormhold transfers? I put a lot of time and effort into that server and all of those toons are in limbo, please free them!
    Mizgamer62 and Prissetta like this.
  5. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

TIME-LOCKED SERVERS
    Stormhold
    • All Characters on Stormhold have been granted a server transfer token that allows transfer to any non time-locked server.
  6. Corpsereaver New Member

fake news or I'm missing something, lol
  7. elizia New Member

on stormhold right now and I don't have any transfer tokens on any of my chars
  8. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

36mins ago, Caith updated the Notes.. you can go read yourself, or play the fake news card. Whichever makes you feel better
  9. elizia New Member

in my post I am on stormhold right now and none of my chars have them and others don't have them as well
  10. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

*shrug* I was just simply posting info, I'm sure you'd have to hop in discord to get a devs response on the matter

I don't play TLE, so doesn't affect me.. just tryna help
  11. Corpsereaver New Member

I just meant the patch note was fake news, simmah down :D
  12. Simparri Active Member

According to the update notes the transfer token is supposed to show up After the update takes place. If its not there then send in complaint.
  13. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I got my transfer token today.
  14. Bella222 Active Member

Not everyone likes the same things. I like my alts and my guild hall and seeing all the stuff there is to experience -- instead of getting one weapon for one character.
    Dude, Bekkr and Prissetta like this.
  15. Melt Actually plays the game

The epic 2.0 is a hell of a lot of content for you to go experience. Go for it! The first one is lots of fun. The ones after...
  16. vexen Member

When is stormhold actually being merged with AB? how long do we have to figure out what server wer're going to
    Simparri likes this.
  17. Quent New Member

I agree with you about the epic 2.0. I am in a guild but it is impossible for my alt to finish the time line..I do not have the crafting level. Plus I would have to go through all of the other lines just to bring up my crafting on my alt..It is just to much just to keep my main up
  18. mrswebster9847 Member

Is there a merge date yet?
    Sovereign, Tabbyclouds and Simparri like this.
  19. Sovereign New Member

Not that I've seen - I'm sure the token users have had more than enough time by now so hit that 'go' button Day Break please :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.