Woot im back

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Riply_Anklebiter, Sep 15, 2011.

1. ARCHIVED-Riply_Anklebiter Guest

Its been a long time since I played EQ2 last. I was in beta and then played for the first year, and came back one more time around Kunark for a bit. I have to say I miss the Everquest world, feel, music, and community. It doesnt matter if its EQ1 or 2, there is something about the players of these games that you just cant find elsewhere....
    But now that I have access to the board again, whens Sony gonna throw us a bone on EQNext? I know the game is super far off yet, but Im foaming at the mouth waiting for any type of information.
  2. ARCHIVED-retro_guy Guest

Welcome back
    Yeah EQ3 is in the works, but apart from one very uninspiring pic of a gormless looking bloke there have been no screen shots released yet.
    I've played on and off since launch and still enjoy the game immensely, sadly all my budies have long since moved on.
    I miss you guys: Ever, Sliffer, Buladen, Bluebeard, Goldie, Nail, Lita and Silvan. Maybe we'll meet again in EQ3? /sniff
    Oh and Surfer!