Woot - ding 70....now for spell upgrades???

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad, Jun 12, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-SPAM_is_bad Guest

Quick question - what rares are needed for spell upgrades again - want to make sure I am getting the right ones.

Also - any advice on where to obtain all those lovely new adept spells that 70 gives ya - cant see one of them on broker....guess I'll have to find all my rares and get my adept 3's made!

Fun fun fun!
  2. ARCHIVED-Jasuo Guest

The rare is acrylia.

The adpets will drop from the level 68-70 mobs.

If you can't find master archlich, I highly recommend ad3, unless you have master lich, then I'd stick with that (power reasons).
  3. ARCHIVED-KBern Guest

Look on /raid on guk, /heritage, or the crafter channels and request a Sage.

The crafting channel is not always best since it is FP or Q specific, but you should be able to find some.

We have a few in my guild but I wont put their names up because I am not sure if they take orders anymore or not....but they probably do.

A good thing is look on the broker for the app4's and see who can make them, then shoot them an e-mail asking if they are open for business and when they can make your spells.

Most are pretty accomodating.

Grats on 70.:smileyvery-happy:
  4. ARCHIVED-Bergmeister Guest

Lol.. Now I thought I was bad when I blew off my lower tier spells/gear and power leveled into t7.. Gratz on 70 none the less:)