Wizard etherial rune

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Estarriol, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Estarriol New Member

Just looted the Fusion rune and tested it with a new cloak. With my potency value around 17K the increase in damage numbers is 2.38%. However when the char is completely naked (except for the cloak) and potency is very low, the rune gives about 50% increase in damage of Fusion (which looks in line with the description - "Greatly increases damage of Fusion"). Clearly, the rune just adds potency to Fusion instead of modifying its base damage. Considering that most raiding players now have at least twice as much potency, the increase in Fusion damage in that case would barely surpass 1% (great, of course, but not that great). Any chance of this being looked into?
  2. Sounson Active Member

Thank you for testing one of the new runes effectively and provide quality feedback for the Devs. I have no doubt will information such as this in reference to the new Ethereal cloak runes that adjustments will be made. Thanks again, Estarriol.
  3. Rondo9 Active Member

The cloak in ToT was the same, it was very underwhelming. I was luck to see 5% increase to fusions damage and that was with 1/4 of the potency I have now. Kandar told a guild mate that the effects had all been improved, looks like they missed this one.
    Mizgamer62 likes this.
  4. Earar Well-Known Member

at least u looted it .. u don't need to work for it and be disappointed :)
    Mizgamer62 and Malleria like this.