Wizard Adorns for Returning Players?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mahare, Aug 29, 2017.

1. Mahare Member

Hello,

I've been playing for the past few weeks thanks to the Days of Summer promotion. I've gotten through the solo KA questline, and don't really feel I'm going to do Heroic or higher at this time.

Curious, what are recommended adornments? I've got some of the Wantia Potency white adorns, and all four purple crafted KA adorn sets. Would anyone be able to provide some better info on how to proceed?

Also, would the Days of Summer white adorns be good to add in? Pardon my ignorance!

Thanks!

EDIT: I'm open to any links to guides, I have not been fortuitous to find any myself that are up to date.
    EDIT 2: It should be evident my main Wizard is in the signature if that helps.
  2. Mandoblast Active Member

Whites:
    1. When all 4 of the Summer event whites are active, I would get them.
    2. Wantias will be ok for now, but you need Proving Ground whites. For instance Wantia is 18% pot while the entry PG white is 29% and goes up to like 49% when you get higher tiers.

Purples:
    1. KA sets are nice, but Proving Ground armor (legs, hands, forarms) gets rid of the purple slot for more powerful Orange Adorns.
    2. Ethereal cloak and belt will also be orange only with no purple slot.
    3. I would keep the set with the 4 fervor, then the 2 set with 100k AB, then 3 set with 25% max health. As you replace purple armor with orange armor slots, you will lose these sets.

Orange:
    1. Get the higher level ones from PGs. Awesome effects for us mages.
    2. As of this posting, there are supposed to be new orange adorns and items with the slot on summer event guy and some T4 raid loot. Expect to want these as well
    3. Some Orange adorns on the Ethereal merchant. As a mage, I would just stick to class rune for the Cloak.

Cyan:
    1. Get the Cyan adorns from the Summer Event Panda.

Green:
    1. The spirit stones are BIS for the ring slots.
    2. Undying Champion for Neck but this will cost you some plat because they cannot be made anymore.
    3. Other neck option is the Tinkerfest Green...something Core. Dont remember.

White:
    1. New adorn slot on some very high end T4 armor. No clue yet.

Have fun.
  3. Mahare Member

Heh, so that's something to pay attention to for the future. Many timesinks for me including getting Tradeskill to 100 and the city timeline that I have not started for Epic 2.0 so I have a lot on my plate. Thanks for the info though!