Withered Lands BL quest

Discussion in 'Beastlord' started by ARCHIVED-Mystfit, May 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Anyone find the quest that *if you pay attention* you get some new skins for the BL?
  2. ARCHIVED-wullailhuit Guest

Mystfit wrote:
    you talking about the insect warder questline?...not in game yet if so.
  3. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

I don't think so. It was mentioned in a dev chat that a very careful read of the text in one of the quests would lead a BL to find different skins for his warder.
  4. ARCHIVED-Giggilie Guest

There is already a post for this in general game discussion :)
  5. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Yesssss, general gameplay. I was hoping a direct query to fellow beastlords would be more productive.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

I think the BL that have found it will be very quiet about it :) Good luck hunting!
  7. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Dreamclouds wrote:
    That crossed my mind as well, though I was hoping they might find a way to say it's actually in. (Is that what you just did!)
    I took my BL up to WL last night but she's....well, mega lame and the first pack of mobs turned her into pulp.
    Beisdes, truely, I want Meatbeast....so I can't make myself ungimp her long enough to get there.
  8. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

I have confirmed with our fave Devs, its in....
    Now, I have to say, if I find a way to get the meatbeast I will pm you. You are waiting so long for it :) I tried the other day to go up and just tame the one in Nek Castle but no luck.
  9. ARCHIVED-Mystfit Guest

Dreamclouds wrote:
    I go and check now and again myself. The problem is that he's very squishy and sometimes I kill him without meaning to and that breaks my heart.
  10. ARCHIVED-Dreamclouds Guest

I know, that is why I am thinking that whatever it is maybe is a leash or something...one shot hes down, and trust me I am NOT that strong lol