[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Aug 21, 2013.

1. Rotherian Well-Known Member

What if they renamed them so that, if examined, one can tell the difference between one from the original event and one of the ones from the loyalty merchant? I propose they append the word Commemorative to each one (so a model griffin tower would become a Commemorative model griffin tower). This would allow others to have the item for use in decorating, but at the same time, it would maintain the uniqueness of the original item.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Lera Well-Known Member

It's actually Blessed Shrubbery:
    \aITEM -750231735 -1090945345:Blessed Shrubbery\/a

For those looking for past world event furniture (including mounts, but not wearable items), they're all on EQ2furniture. You can search by merchant or currency to find them, but here are the links:

Academy of Arcane Science's Notes of Service
    Concordium Notes of Appreciation
    D.I.R.T.Y. Money
    Florets of Growth
    Quellithulian Token of Appreciation
    Token of Greater Teleportation
  3. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

I would really love this :
    \aITEM 99219247 -1297249445:Living Legacy Promotional Item\/a

Thank you
  4. Endara Member

Um, no, sorry, gotta disagree with you there. Hate to be a wet blanket, but appending a word to the item wouldn't retain the sentimental value, at least not for me. But whatever. Maybe they aren't worth getting sentimental about. It's SOE's decision anyway, and I suspect they will just make them available to everyone.
  5. Nicolos Active Member

The only 2 items I really want are from way back in 2004. They were strictly luck of being in the right place at the right time guide events and I really want them in my collection!

The Splitpaw Spires teleport item and the Froglok meditation Pool! Please!!! :)

Though if I could be greedy; I want the remaining EQ1 paintings from the Vaults of El'Rad in the Barren sky
    Naramsin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  6. Rotherian Well-Known Member

I'm trying to understand your point of view.

Does someone getting a griffin tower somehow negate what you did to earn yours?

I say no.

I say your value lies not in external things, but in who you are on the inside and in what you have accomplished. You know that you did more to earn the one that you have than someone that does rush orders and harvests every day for a couple of weeks. Nobody can take that away from you. So let them have a thousand griffin towers. They are just things. Their thousand towers can't mean as much to them as the sense of accomplishment you gained from earning what you have.

Your accomplishments, Endara, are more important than their things,
  7. Endara Member

Griffin towers were before my time; I have just a single druid ring (was taking a break from EQ2 during the Velius travel event - boy was I annoyed with myself when I came back). Right now part of what makes those items special is that you can't get them anymore. Ideally I don't want to see them on the loyalty merchant at all, but that's unlikely with so many wanting more of them. But you are right - they are just things. It's just a game. And I'm being overly sentimental. I can probably learn to just let it go. Eventually.
  8. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Could somebody please help me out and tell me where to cash in the Loyalty Points in Qeynos. I have asked the guards for directions to Tark Validus and the Mclure person, but the guards just shrug.
  9. Mysstie Well-Known Member

They are in Qeynos Harbor next to the City Merchants and Chronomancer guys area. I think a broker is also right there. They are an outdoors merchant so don't be looking for them inside a building.
  10. Rotherian Well-Known Member

The tent circled in yellow in the picture below is where they are located:

[IMG]

And this is what they look like:
    [IMG]

If you get lost, just ask a guard directions to loyalty.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

::snerk:: Sorry, but in those get-ups, they just remind me of the Bristlebane Paper Armor sets... ;->

But it's good to know how to look for them if you can't recall the names. Thanks, Roth! :)

Uwk
  12. Rotherian Well-Known Member

No problem. Their gear doesn't bug me...just as long as they have my money when I show up on an alt, we're square. :p
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Amen. ;->

Uwk
  14. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, Mysstie and Rosterian for your help.
  15. Jazabelle Well-Known Member

We had our first round of new items added to the loyalty merchant today, and just about all items were items from this list! So please feel free to post more items.
  16. Basel Noire Active Member

The ones in Freeport were naked for a couple of weeks just before Frostfell.
    Naramsin and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Qeynos, too, but I think they were farther back in time..must've been a fad amongst the Loyalty Merchants. ;->

Uwk
  18. Valzen Well-Known Member

Even though these are not "items that have been removed from the game", I'd like to see potions of progress and/or potions of innovation.
  19. CharbrynEQ2 Well-Known Member

This hasn't been removed from the game per se, but the quest reward introduced with the first Erollissi Day that if mounted in your house made people /flirt with you would be nice to have on the vendor. I had this one my very first toon ever, but she was deleted years ago and due to server merges I can't get her back.

They removed it as a quest reward in 2010, then put it back as a prize option if you win first place on the Hearts A'Flutter race event. It would be nice to be able to have another chance for it, especially if you can't be on during this brief event and/or suck at those types of events. ;)

\aITEM 1214856702 -477638035:Erollisi's Charm\/a
  20. Deveryn Well-Known Member

Titles need to go. I want to see the paintings from Desert of Flames.

I'd rather see those kinds of items on the Far Seas vendor in Mara. Anything specifically related to tradeskills should show up there.