[Wishlist] Loyalty Merchant v.2.0

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Jazabelle, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

ROFL! :D

Uwk
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Yeah, but they might have to change it by 51%, and that might change all the stuff we like about the paintings... "What do you mean, you put the Humble Beginnings knight in black armor with flames??" :-/

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Hey, if it gets it back into the game, why not? That might actually look pretty cool. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Tyrus Dracofire Well-Known Member

here one from eq2 furnitures, painting section

[IMG]
    Merriel and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hnh! Literally, the few things they might need to change for the 51% could be an entirely new background, new frame, and maybe a color change for the armor, but still "good guy"...there's an incredibly stunning deep royal blue set I've seen in someone's house, though I'm not sure where that comes from. :)

Uwk
    Merriel likes this.
  6. Merriel Well-Known Member

A Maj'dul Gazing Orb and An Unusual Bottle...I have these items as they were a one time claim on my account way back when, but it would be nice to be able to get more of these (and have them retain their existing functions). I know we can craft the orb but the crafted one has no function. These would be a nice addition to the Loyalty Merchant.
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

Bow of the Loving Huntress...awesome looking house item. Apparently can no longer be obtained by quest in Frostfang Sea. Would love to see this on the Loyalty Merchant, please! Also Love's Golden Defense.
  8. Cuelaen Well-Known Member

Amen! To go even a step further, i would like to see all the tax free housing licenses on there-including a version for the maj dul housing.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

I dunno; is the Maj'Dul available through LoN, or only the faction quests? :-/

But yeah, I like that idea! Even if it was something like 100 Loyalty Tokens or so, as long as there was a chance. ;->

Uwk
    Cuelaen and Merriel like this.
  10. Merriel Well-Known Member

Far as I know, Maj'dul housing is only available through faction. My brigand has the faction and now owns one of each of the three sizes of Maj'dul homes. The small one is now my Erolissi Villa published for E-day.

It would be awesome, however, to be able to get the 'housing licenses' on the Loyalty Merchant.

And yes, I'd rather spend 100 loyalty tokens with a guaranteed chance at the 'housing license' as opposed to numerous gambled chances via LoN.
    Cuelaen and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

And since we have a chance to do that via our free packs every month (if that's still a thing) or get it via third-party people, it's not like they're gonna be out a lot of cash to let us do this. ;->

Uwk
    Cuelaen likes this.
  12. Merriel Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can still get them via the free packs. I just wonder, now that SOE no longer owns this, however, if the free packs, or even LoN will continue to happen. I guess it all depends how much revenue LoN generates...if not many people play and the revenue isn't that great, they will probably discontinue LoN completely.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ooh, crud, good point...I'd best grab my packs while I can, then. :-/

Thanks for the reminder! :-/

Uwk
    who wonders if SONY will keep it up; probably not, if DG has taken all of those copy-written names with them...
    Merriel likes this.