WINTER CHATEAU

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Portador de la Morte, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Portador de la Morte New Member

quick question to anyone who bought one or knows...is this home enterable? Can a character go inside? From th pics, it looks closed
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

That would be the one on the Marketplace, that set? That's a good question; I don't see any obvious doorways or anything, but one "wall" might be a fake one that you can go through (without any collision detection)? Are the "windows" actually not solid?

I wonder if Neko intended to put in doorways and openings in ceilings for staircases, but hadn't done so for whatever reason (submission deadlines? it happens...), and the pieces got approved without them? :-/

Has anyone else purchased the rooms and found ways into them?

Uwk
    Portador de la Morte and Breanna like this.
  3. Shadowplay Well-Known Member

Hello, when i built that it was long before i had found ways to create buildings that were fully open( it was still pretty early into pushing player studio and it was more strictly adhered to the player studio guidelines...so its only external building blocks. Since then all the buildings i submitted i found ways around the restrictions throughj using multiple textures/more modular pieces etc so the buildings released after that are fully exterior and interior.
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Cool! :D

The roofs and whatnot are still very applicable, and attractive! :)

Uwk
    Portador de la Morte and Breanna like this.
  5. Portador de la Morte New Member

Thanks so much! and the pieces all look great!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.