Will of the Heavens ninja Nerfed?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Esar, Apr 21, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-BlueX Guest

BChizzle wrote:
    That's not what happened with me and the praetorians. Will of the Heavens (t8 master) was still up while I was feared, and I cast it, several times. I killed Kotiz the Death Bringer for a KJ quest, and while I was at it, I killed 10 Praetorians for another quest. I flopped through until I got to the named before Kotis and killed my way in from there. I don't know why our experiences differ.
  2. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Xerq@Crushbone wrote:
    I'll go right now and screenshot it for you.
  3. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

I still wasn't seeing what you were seeing. Then I noticed that you were talking about our T8 Will Of Heavens so I did this...
    [IMG]
    Interestingly enough you will notice our level 89 and 69 spells greyed out and the rest are working correctly, good catch man!
  4. ARCHIVED-Xelgad Guest

This is a bug and it's been fixed internally.
  5. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

Just checked this in Befallen Cavern... and still broken, all the rest of the tiers work while being feared, the other 2 tiers, 89, and 69 dont. I am on a pvp server too.
  7. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Rekno wrote:
    I doubt the fix has hit live yet or we would have seen it in the patch notes.
  8. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

hmm i see.. guess i dont understand what he meant by internally.
  9. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Rekno wrote:
    I don't know this for sure, but I always assumed internally is like their alpha server then they patch it to test (beta) then it hits live though sometimes they just patch it straight through to live.
  10. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

This was not fixed in todays hotfix.
  11. ARCHIVED-Rekno Guest

Another update... this been fixed?
  12. ARCHIVED-BChizzle Guest

Nope not fixed yet.