Will necros be more weak?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Sovarh, Apr 18, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Sovarh Guest

I have heard from diffrent players, that there might be a nerf on necros, probably the pets, anyone know if this is true?

Thx :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Jalek Guest

Yes all our pets are being removed and being replaced by the splitpaw pet.

In truth no-one knows, many other professions want us to be nerfed but SOE are currently keeping an eye on us to see if we are doing more than we should be.
  3. ARCHIVED-eburgos Guest

They are taking out pets "into observation", last thing they did was nerf the shadestrike and debuffs on the scout pet, but they said it was part of the skill revamps they had in a previous update. I trust in their sense of balance and hope they dont overdo it (if a nerf applies).
  4. ARCHIVED-littleman17 Guest

Overdo it? You mean like they did with Ranger's who still aren't fixed unless they want to spend 2-3 pp a day in arrows?

In my opinion, they will nerf us below the dps of chanters and say that is where we were meant to be... Or they will nerf us that low and spend the next year trying to get us back to normal...

Again if they didn't want us to be tier one dps... why are our two dps pets an Assassin and Warlock?
  5. ARCHIVED-eburgos Guest

yes, overdo it
  6. ARCHIVED-FTL Guest

So if you see an SOE employee approach your pet with a pen and paper out, and they starting asking your pet questions make sure u run away as fast as possible :)
  7. ARCHIVED-eburgos Guest

Ill make sure to cast possess and
    /say yes, were working as intended
    /flirt
  8. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

Yes they have been getting slight (but growing) nerfs over the past few patches. Some changes were even announced beforehand.

The 'big' nerf is still upcoming though, said to be in the area of a full tier of DPS.

The nerfs will continue until not a single dork with a 3foot e-peni can parse T1 dps in a raid with their looser guild buddies.
  9. ARCHIVED-Sovarh Guest

what about Conj?... arent they almoste as good as Necro.. if we getting nefed, woild they be aswell?? hmm
  10. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Yes, run away so they can assume we have everything to hide! God some people deserve to get nerfed BIG TIME.

No, the best thing we can do is acknowledge and recognize that necros (not even gonna talk about conjs) are slightly overpowered in specific areas. Help them stay focussed on THOSE areas and suggest changes that only affect THOSE areas.

Overall, we're a good, but I know several broken areas.
  11. ARCHIVED-Zald Guest

Hehe, Conjs are worse than Necros in some ways... We're both OPed, just in somewhat different ways.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gargamel Guest

Speak of the devil...
  13. ARCHIVED-Corosis Guest

I say fear is overpowered... yeah, lets go with that; it's really what's behind our power, not the pets, never the pets, they're just poor mindless thrulls and it's not thier fault.