wierd...

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SilverMoth, Jul 18, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-SilverMoth Guest

i left for a month or so and i jsut came back, i started over with a necro.. when did the cute bat get replaced with a skeleton??
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Yes. Just last month they consolidated the names of all spells, and as part of the change the pets had their graphics changed to be more in-line with the new unified spell name.
  3. ARCHIVED-SilverMoth Guest

oh huh.. what can i expect then? are they all diffrent now?
  4. ARCHIVED-Azekah1 Guest

the spells did not really change, just the names. Though, in the next expac some of the spells may be getting tweaked to make them more useful, and we may be getting additional debuffs.
  5. ARCHIVED-Winter12345 Guest

srry for being a bit off topic, but does anyone know where we can find a COMPLETELY updated list of our spells? getting annoyed when I'm trying to figure out what to upgrade. Someone recommend me to check eq2i and only 1/4th to half was upgraded. Any feedback would be great.
  6. ARCHIVED-rrr67212 Guest

This game is dying on the vine. The spell lists are never going to be updated on any site because nobody gives a crap about updating info on a dead horse.
  7. ARCHIVED-Deveryn Guest

It's hard to get good info on sites that rely on people, who are otherwise too busy playing the game. It's got nothing to do with how well a game is doing.
    I've seen MMOs die before. When we're down to 2-4 servers, then you can start crying about the falling sky. :p Even then, I'd be surprised if it did end. SOE has yet to cancel anything.
  8. ARCHIVED-Lorzus Guest

Deveryn@Lucan DLere wrote:
    I think the matrix is being shut down. But yeah this game is a long ways from dead, a very long ways. And they are currently working on the eq2 players site to get things fixed but it had been neglected for so long i'm sure that this fix is not going to come over night.
  9. ARCHIVED-Lord_Ebon Guest

rrr67212 wrote:
    Absolutely. Thats why people haven't updated any of them on EQ2i...

Oh wait, they have been updating them there! All it takes is someone with a little time and a little willingness to learn the wiki to update them. Heck, if someone PM's me with either a link to or a copy of the old names to new names (all I'd need is one spell from each line really, you can extrapolate based on that) and I'll move them all on the wiki. That's the point of a wiki -- if no one contributes, it doesn't get updated. But I can tell you EQ2 is definately not a dead horse.