why soe hates monks

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-breitus, Aug 26, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-breitus Guest

hi im trying to explain my frustration

so well my english is not very well but ill give my best

what about the last update ..i call it monk nerv

everybody hates monks.....youre only a damge dealer no tanking further ...i hear this all time this ...sucks !!!

is a monk relevant fOr raids NO....every raidleader takes any other class then monks

solong a monk is a no raid go class...thanks to soe

and now the best thing people cry oooohh aahh a monk is a solo farming machine..and what makes soe

cut off the avo of a monk 55 % avo for a monk in defense mode with good gear is stupidless

and now soe takes the monk ability NO GO RAID to NO GO INSTANCES too

a heavy tank with 6k miti and 60 % avo in relationship to a monk with 3k miti 55% avo ...WHERE IS JUSTICE ??? in defense mode and solong a monk tank knows that you are pretty ****** to hold a mob in defense mode..solo mob yes ...grp mobs NO WAY

solong thanks to soe for making a monk to a non tank non dd class non everything....
  2. ARCHIVED-Taiken Guest

Careful Now... Or Herme Might Try To Slander You!
    All Jokes aside. I totally understand your frustration.. Unfortunately, SOE has no plans in the future to do anthing about this issue. You remind me of myself back when I first made my post.. Back then, I actually thought my opinions mattered, and perhaps a developer might actually take notice..
    That is not the case.. If you search "Monk Issue" in the search field.. You'll find hundreds of monks just like yourself (including me) who have voiced the same frustrations.. What is even more sad is that our cries for help were met with a rediculous notion that we are good tanks and good at DPS...
    But for what it's worth.. Even tho it isn't much, and I know that it sucks... It's not your fault.. NOT at all.. And I completely undertand where you're coming from. I hope one day SOE will do something to fix these issues, but I am not gonna sugar coat it and keep your hopes up so.. I am telling you, as it is in my experience.. Don't hold your breath for a miracle.. Because that's what it will take for any developer to fix the monk class..
    What I suggest you do, is if you're able to do this... Make a new toon, one that has remained triumphant thus far, make an assassin.. If you can.. I unfortunately do not have the time anymore to play this game and make a new toon.. I have even less tiem to deal with the bull... associated with my class..
    All the best, and I hope you find some enjoyment in the game.. SOMEHOW!
    -Taiken.