Why SK's getting all the love?

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by XustinuS, Aug 23, 2017.

1. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

I think it is more of the Tank gets blamed for almost EVERYTHING when things go wrong.

DPS uses biggest hit right on the pull (lol what is body pulling!?!?) and gets killed? TANK IS AT FAULT!

DPS doesn't wait for the tank to get the mob positioned and the group gets frontaled? TANK IS AT FAULT!

DPS AOEs the entire room on the pull (lol what is body pulling!?!?) and the group wipes? TANK IS AT FAULT!

I don't pug for that reason alone. I don't have time for that crap.
    Crastinal, Semperfifofum and Malleria like this.
  2. zionmount New Member

the pet is one of the best idea for sk comes out from DBG since sk has ridiculously low hate generating in combat than the other tanks
    cant imagine the scenario what if sk have no pet to help ....

i dont get why ppl think sk is op.

maybe just because the player is good at it, and they are doing what sk is good at .

also ppl were like "sk does alot dps than the other tanks!!!"

arh well , sk is having so difficult time on holding aggro so sk stack for dps to hold the aggro ..

weird thing is other tanks could do more dps than a sk but they wont have to hold the aggro by damaging every

single mob in front of them. they can generate hates by somehow not damaging it

when a sk tries so hard to holding their aggro by dps , comes with ppl think that sk has best dps
    never mention that sk is just probably a tissue paper even in their defense stance under some raid content .

however it has been better these days they have adjust sk to a playable class.
    at least sk is good at something.. nothing about survivability and holding spike aggro tho.
    Justaplayer and Semperfifofum like this.