Why should I play a Ranger

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-GoNomar, Nov 18, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-GoNomar Guest

Personally most of my experiene with the Ranger class is EQ1, I played one there for just about 2 years. If watching damage that just blows away fighters, in terms of single shot damage, then the Rangeris your guy. I too have a Wood Elf Predator, and with and my experiences with EQ1.

The desicion to continue playing the Ranger, was amde before I openned the box. If you want to know something about us, all you need to do is scour this forum, and look at how many posts are in the Ranger forum, compared with the other subclasses, it'll be all you need to know.

We are the kings, always misunderstood, and our roles unclear, because every class is gauged by their utillity, we are messured by how effectively we annialate everything in fron of us. Rangers are the Marines of EQ, unppreciated, unsung, humble soldiers of Norath, but when the fit hits the shan, you can't have enough of us.

if it sounds like fun, and something you don't mind having to work at to be good, I mean how tough is it t play a Cleric, all you have to worry about is clicking heal in time, wow. But with a ranger you'll be faced with worrying about angle, line of sight, and distance modifying everything you do, its a trip.

Well good luck young Outrider, welcome to the club.