Why?pet's model same as?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Longinvs, Mar 1, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Longinvs Guest

I make a lvl24 adetp3 spell,but it sum pet's model as same as app1 spell's pet.
  2. ARCHIVED-Jakanden Guest

Welcome to being a Necromancer mate =)
  3. ARCHIVED-Tzenn_ Guest

lol
    I think both the tanks look the same (lvl 24 and lvl 38). There is a bit of size difference if I recall. Not really a big deal to me so much as them just standing there trying to win a staring contest with the mob.
  4. ARCHIVED-Swiller Guest

All tremble in fear at the sight of mini zombie:smileytongue:
  5. ARCHIVED-Niwso Guest

aye, Conjurors atleast get different fighter pet models, yet ours look the same, a dumb zombie.

although there is a size difference(like someone stated) for instance, Rotting thrall adept I is actually bigger then Undying adherant adept III.

i'd like some more pet models =(
  6. ARCHIVED-Longinvs Guest

but my lvl10 pet(adept2,training skill) is not same as lvl10 pet(app4)
    app4 pet is a bug
    adept2 pet is a zombie
  7. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

The thing that grates on my slightly is the AppIV UA is much bigger than my AdeptIII. To those other classes not familiar with the names of the pets, the app4 looks tougher. The AdeptI is same as AppI. I laughed my head off when I cast him and he was exactly the same. I upgraded it quickly.. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-HoSSy Guest

the adept 3 RT is freaking huge though like taller than most ogre's which is cool, bust stilll something diff would be nice like a black rotting zombie missing half his head and other pieces or even cooler a zombie ogre or troll or somethin...

and throw in some dam pet animations...i think the tellurian rumbler is cool looking but kinda funny for a pet..