Why is my adept I UA so much smaller than everyone elses?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-SuperBob2k4, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-SuperBob2k4 Guest

Why is my adept I UA so much smaller than everyone elses? Everyone I talk to who says they have an adept I UA seems to have a MUCH bigger one than I do. So....whats the deal? Does it get bigger as I lvl up? *is confused*
  2. ARCHIVED-Tzenn_ Guest

What you have is a little something called UA envy... :smileyvery-happy:

Actually, the size of your UA depends on the spell level. I think the App IV is one of the larger ones, or maybe the adept 1 is, the adept III is what I have, and it is definitely not the bigger version.
  3. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

They probably don't have adept 1 UA's... for the undying adherent, apprentice is a big zombie, adept is a small zombie. If theirs are bigger then yours, pretty good chance they are actually app4 or 3, not adept.
  4. ARCHIVED-SuperBob2k4 Guest

Oh, ok then, I see. Thanks for the help guys. I thought my pet was all messed up or something. ^_^
  5. ARCHIVED-Tzenn_ Guest

Oh, he is, but that has nothing to do with his size hehe.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zaveng Guest

heh i got my UA adept 1 today ... before i had app 4
    And yes, its much smaller then app4s one,...
  7. ARCHIVED-Morcego Guest

I have adept III UA and I never saw any other bigger than mine. Actually mine is bigger than me :p
  8. ARCHIVED-Uanelven Guest

Adept I is same size as AppI. AppIII is same size as AdeptIII but AppIV is the biggest. Just look at the names. If it's 'Undying Minion' it is an apprentice version and 'Undying Adherant' at adept.