Why Is Inquisitor The Best Solo Class?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Exotwo, Sep 9, 2020.

1. araxas New Member

Inq also get the melee versions of their spells as well, right?
    Inq, Warden, Mystic - they get combat art versions right?
    Exotwo likes this.
  2. Exotwo Member

I think they do get melee. know that wardens can spec for melee, but what does melee do? if you want faster casting, then get some casting speed.
    Inqs can cast faster than templar i guess, so thats why Inq is better than templar even though templar is better at healing. when my warlock went to fallen gate, I had a friend's templar as the tank, but I haven't seen a Inq tank eithier, so Inq can wear the same things as templar so is on better at tank and spank?
    Triad likes this.
  3. Nazy Well-Known Member

Melee does less damage than spells and share the same reuse timer as their spell opposite. Melee versions can be specc'ed for in the Warden/Inq/Mystic tree.
    Triad and Exotwo like this.
  4. Exotwo Member

yes but getting more casting speed can solve your problems, and then you have BETTER HEALS and the same casting speed. oh and casting on the run isn't that important.
    Triad likes this.
  5. Raff Well-Known Member

Melee / Auto Attack is pretty powerful right now. On my Inq I mostly melee & heal in groups / raid. Even @ 100% cast speed, I can get 2-3 melee strikes in as well as auto attack procs. Melee Inqs can also keep a mob stunned, stifled, dazed and interrupted almost continuously.

If you want to fight / heal by mostly casting instead of melee? Then roll a Templar, Defiler or Fury. A cast only Inq is a waste of time , imo.
  6. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I'd argue an equally geared Channeller is considerably stronger. But when you talk about soloing, are you talking about soloing solo content? Or soloing heroic content. Literally every class can solo SOLO content incredibly easily. I'd say only templar is perhaps a little on the slow side.
    If I was planning on soloing heroic content as a healer, I'd go channeller. Inq is strong because of inquest, procs, AA heals and high melee damage buffs, but channeller is stronger if you know what you're doing (not many people know how to play channeller well).
  7. Exotwo Member

thanks for the Info:) everyone!
    Triad likes this.