Why is Gage so popular?

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Tully14, Mar 18, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Tully14 Guest

I'm so much sexier. Talk about me instead...
  2. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Aija Guest

Me not like country music.
  4. ARCHIVED-JojoTheDog Guest

easy to answer,
    because of gage, monk class has the most posts,
    his 2000+, and all the arguments to follow.... estimate another 5000+
    Thanks for making monk the king of posts.
  5. ARCHIVED-Wiou Guest

Probably because he has an opinion that most people disagree with in a way, and he argues in such away that the fire can be fed over and over and over. And making posts like you did aids in his popularity :)

He's also probably the most regular attender (and poster) to the monk board, and hes 50
  6. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

*shrug*
    1) I'm hawt.
    2) I used to post a lot in the early days about normal stuff from beta and just general "help" tips and stuff on my way to 50. I posted a lot of requested screenshots too. This was before teh now infamous "balance" discussions.
    3) Now I'm infamous, and everyone loves to hate me.
    4) I'm hawt.
    5) Girth is dumb.
    I really dunno though. Probably just my post count. Seems to come up a lot. LIKE IN THIS POST!
    Get it?
    Come on, it was funny.
  7. ARCHIVED-Stormewolfe Guest

Gage is simply a well spoken and outspoken individual, whether or not you agree with his points of view.
    However, if you are a rather outspoken person, you could argue the sky is blue and people will respond positively and negatively to your comments.
    Just the way things are
  8. ARCHIVED-NeVeRLiFt Guest

Monk!!! I need a Monk!!!
  9. ARCHIVED-Tully14 Guest

I wouldn't have a problem but when Gage was mentoring me, he tried to take advantage of me...
  10. ARCHIVED-Wiou Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Um...hahahaha.
    I really don't have a comment for that.
  12. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

It's been said that a lot of times, people do indeed try to take advantage of the Mentor/Apprentice relationship.
    I'm thoroughly disturbed, now. And to think. We let these sicko half elves live in the Willow Wood, too. :smileysad:
    /sigh
    -Ilina
  13. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Alright listen up!
    You love ME and you love HALF ELVES!!
    Got it!
    That's just how it is.
    :D
  14. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

I do noooooooot.

Well. Maybe sometimes on tuesdays.

-Ilina
  15. ARCHIVED-Wiou Guest

:smileysurprised:
  16. ARCHIVED-ursula Guest

17. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

I'm irresistable.
  18. ARCHIVED-SageMarrow Guest

the man who step forward and speaks amidst a hail of arrows cannot be upset when he recieves the gift of an arrow in the mouth.
    thats why hes so popular, thats why im delusional with my common sense assumptions, thats why wiou's wit and poking of fun at us all goes unnoticed,
    and for all these reasons and the crap that we do,,, illna's posts liven up the mood.
    :smileywink:
  19. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

If your posts are common sense I don't want to see nonsense.
    Sage, I don't care if every single person on Earth didn't agree with me. I would still state my opinion. Because I'm not a follower, I'm not a push over and I do not get intimidated. I speak for me, my beliefs and my stance.
    I'm confident, I'm intelligent, and I'm not going to turn off my personality to please others or be liked.
    *shrug*
  20. ARCHIVED-ursula Guest

"I'm confident, I'm intelligent, and I'm not going to turn off my personality to please others or be liked."
    Why is he soo popular? It's his personality that makes him soooo "Irresistable"~ :smileywink: