Why I drink before raids...Inquisitor 101

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Aelissa, Dec 6, 2016.

1. Aelissa Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I run PQ's...get relic merc armor with 20 resolve ftw! Go Merc *cheers and does the splits*

I run heroics ... with a mystic (as a back up healer) ... because my death saves and group heals and reactives won't allow me to solo heal the groups anymore *cheers for her friends cause she loves them and is grateful for letting her tag along* (because the other groups know we can't solo heal, and they generally can't run anything with two healers...that means less dps!)

I do a zillion keys, and get a 14 resolve chest and dance in the water, because it's not for my merc, and a wonderful charm from the PQ in fens ...it doesn't take much to make me happy!

I am a mage healer now in raids...before I was a main tank healer and could solo heal anything in the last two expansions ...now I look at the parse and my poor mages who get splash damage and live on, (not just because my group heals manage to keep them up, when I am not algae fish kissing the floor, but because my guild leader is cross healing my group) and cry tears in my ginger beer.

By the end of the raid I've changed my mantra from shot per wipe to shot per time my group stays up longer than any other before a full wipe...since I don't have much of an alcohol tolerance this is necessary.

From the left side of the AA tree, I send love.

-Aeli
    Kari, Zeddicious, Wurm and 3 others like this.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Priceless pic of the son there Aelissa!
    Aelissa likes this.
  3. Wannalearn1 Member

i solo heal all the time on my inq even some t2.. no problem.. and sitll MT heal.. gotta learn to work with it.. i hate the dps difference though int he prestige trees.. feels useless hitting buttons left side
  4. Aelissa Well-Known Member

... you kinda missed the satire here.
  5. Fletch Active Member

Someday the inquisitors will once again rule over all the other priests.
    -Soteria- likes this.
  6. Daalilama Well-Known Member

Her guild leader sounds like a charming if playful person....love that pic.