Why fix itemization issues?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Porcelina, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

I'm so mean, I bring facts, cohesive feedback, and well thought out comeback's to the people who do nothing but clutter the forums with crap.
    Zenji likes this.
  2. Venser Active Member

http://imgur.com/XhUkAs7

I just wanted to leave this here. This is a stolen post from Anthem reddit, but it seems relevant more often than not. Just take it in with a grain of salt, but this is how the lead dev at star citizen deals with feedback. Other companies should take note.
    Rhodris likes this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

He may very highly negative, but a lot of what he says is true and/or constructive for the sake of the game. That does not make him a troll.
    Rhodris and Atan like this.
  4. MightyMeaghan Well-Known Member

I haven't seen him troll anyone. Just seems like he's pissed and out of patience. Saying something mean to someone you're arguing with on the internet doesn't equate to trolling.
  5. Porcelina New Member

You're absolutely right! I was completely ignorant. FG was my first time on a TLE server. I assumed it would continue until it caught up with live and then be merged with some live server... wasn't that the plan? So, it got to DoV (almost to my favorite content) and they quite intentionally killed it.
    I still have 1 name change potion (I couldn't decide and that seemed like a big decision), 1 exp potion, and a bunch of building blocks.
    I cancelled my second sub though, and I'm not buying stuff on Kaladim... both BECAUSE of this.
    Siren likes this.
  6. Siren Well-Known Member

Try Nagafen sometime: They're wiping us every 12 weeks for more SC XP pot sales. And I'm on Fallen Gate, too-- as of only this past December-- so I understand your feelings. I only wish the PvP server would stay up anywhere near as long as Fallen Gate did, and that our characters would be merged instead of wiped....
  7. Adoninilol Well-Known Member

The best thing they can do for people on Fallen Gate would be to give away a free level 50 token to everyone who hit 90, did the DoV content; then dealt with the developer choices.

If the idea was to kill the server, at least give people a bone who stuck it out through all the weeks of unitemized loot every xpac. Dealt with familiars, channelers, lack of balance, etc.

I figured when the new server's came out that the server would die. But I didn't realize that it would happen so fast, I can't imagine that anyone would be willing to raid in the t5/t6 content when they could instead raid in DoV.
  8. Fistpower Well-Known Member

The truth hurt the white knights of this forum. Its hilarious watching some of the excuses that is thrown around for the poor quality of the game and their TLE servers.
    Rhodris likes this.
  9. Earar Well-Known Member

well TLE is OK ... anything without ascensions is ok

but yeah they need to do something about the gear .. especially lvl 50 gear, and where u can get it