why do my good toons get escape spells but my bad ones don't?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by suka, Feb 2, 2014.

1. suka Well-Known Member

There really needs to be a general class section here. I have one of each class and some of them i have more than one. I noticed that my wiz gets an escape spell, but my warlock doesn't. why not? don't they think warlocks need to escape as much as wizzes? i find the same thing on the priests. my warden had a journey spell to take her out of trouble but not my fury.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Fury gets invis, warden gets evac. That's the trade off between the two.
    Also wizard/warlock and warden/fury are all neutral classes.
    Finora likes this.
  3. Finora Well-Known Member

That is just how the classes work.

Wizards, warden, shadow knights and all scouts get an evac spell. It doesn't have anything to do with their alignment. It is just what SOE devs decided a very long time ago would be what the classes get.
  4. suka Well-Known Member

simply doesn't seem logical or fair.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

Different classes have different abilities.. how is that unfair?
    Finora likes this.
  6. Finora Well-Known Member

Level 39 wardens get evac. furies get pact of the cheetah. Both are get out of trouble spells.
    Level 45 wardens get sandstorm, furies get group invis.

Level 38 wizards get evac , a couple of damage spells & a hate decreaser. Warlocks get a damage, a threat decrease and a spell that devs apparently deemed powerful at the time, that did damage, healed, regens power & drains power of the encounter.

Level 44 SKs get evac, paladins get rez.

It's not really unfair. It's just different. If one desperately needs evacs, box a scout or buy escape charms from the market. There's also a quest somewhere in Kingdom of Sky that rewards evac items, I still have some of mine that I got... um a really long time ago, back when KOS was still new.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

thanks i will have to look up the evac items because i use evac more often than anything and i have those totems of escape but still, i keep running out. i pay enough real life money in this game without buying charms
  8. Mae- Well-Known Member

There are tinkered evac items too.
    suka likes this.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

thanks. i will look for that. what i am looking for is a permanent item that evacs
  10. zugbog New Member

Also, if you're a crafter, you can do the signature quest Shadows of the Betrayed and get an item that does a (non-combat, I believe) escape, with a 20 minute recast.
  11. suka Well-Known Member

awesome thanks- i forgot about that line
  12. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

There is another item too that has group evac on it it is called Malovari's Misplaced Bauble of Banishment it is from one of the Guk zones from Moors of Ykesha or can be found on broker sometimes too :) Banishment
    \aITEM 997214058 106305898:Malovari's Misplaced Bauble of Banishment\/a
  13. suka Well-Known Member

gee i couldn't even see that until i ran my cursor over it. i do wish people would remember that white doesn't show up well on here and that older people like myself have a hard time reading anything without a good contrast.

and at level 80 it doesn't do my toons much good. most are in their 50's and i don't level them fast for good reasons- like trying to do all the quests and learning my class

edit spelling
  14. Pixilicious Well-Known Member

sorry i actually tried to copy paste it but i thought it didnt work and then i edited my post as you see lol, and i had no clue what lvl you are, im sorry ...