Why did they remove the crafting music from Qeynos?

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Bumfit, Aug 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Bumfit Guest

I know this is kind of an old issue, but I just started up again after a bit of a break and was very disappointed when I found out that the crafting music was gone from the crafting hall in Qeynos.

Qeynos used to be my absolute favorite place to craft because of the music. Now its just total silence which is awful. Why did they do that? I remember always finding someone crafting there, but now when I go there I dont see anyone at all anymore.

I know its not such a big deal, but it was one of the little fun things I really loved about the game and now they took that away. Really sad.
  2. ARCHIVED-Brigh Guest

I wasn't aware there was (crafting) music where ever you are talking about. If you mean the Ironforge building across from the bank, I usually have music / sound down/off as the guild hall music starts to get repetitive and annoying over time. If you mean the now forever gone crafting instances from the villages, that was always there up til the removal.
  3. ARCHIVED-Bumfit Guest

Yes the Ironforge Exchange, there is actually a crafting area in there. You can do rush orders there. I guess if you never crafted there then you wouldnt understand
    When you go into the building, the music stops and its dead silent, it used to play all time in there. Now that music only plays in the Qeynos houses.
    So sad, really.
  4. ARCHIVED-Te'ana Guest

They play the old crafting music in LON now. At least I hear it when I log on to get my free card decks.