Why are there no cloth armor rewards?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Nubek, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Nubek Active Member

So, I just checked out the merchant on Live Servers and it seems people who main a mage are really left out by the rewards you can get. There's 2 really great Chain Armor rewards (Boots/Helm), 2 great Leather Armor rewards (Boot/Helm again) and a great Plate Armor reward (Boots - a slot which it is hard to find upgrades for this expac) but absolutely no options for Cloth wearers. Are you guys going to add some options for us?
  2. dirgenoobforreal Well-Known Member

They are directly linked to heritage quests. What do you think?
  3. Leonitas of Potato Situational Awareness

What I think is the devs mentioned more options to choose from coming soon™, believe it or not. I'm sure he appreciates ur kind words tho, smarty.
  4. Nubek Active Member

Newer HQ's have always had reward options for all class types. These are all new rewards, and they're powerful enough that not having them available across all armor types seems wholly unfair/imbalanced to me. Why should I bother with this server if I can't use the rewards?
  5. Heck62 Active Member

Many of those rewards appeared usable for mages,Tobrin's eyepatch and the boots always were at least.There seem to be a few mistakes in the descriptions though.
  6. Alenna Well-Known Member

wait till Fallen gates gets to faydark there is a robe heritage quest in butcher block