Why are beastlords so OP right now?

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Cropster, Dec 12, 2021.

1. Cropster Active Member

Other than the prestige abilities the beatlord is just better than any class by about 2-3x. the primals just hit hard even when the player has lower potency than mobs mitigations. Are they bypassing mitigations as well? I'm generally curious.
  2. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

It's not beastlords, its all scouts. Assassins and Rangers are performing just as good.
    I do hope they buff mages though - really in a tough spot, even after the combat mit buffs.
    Beee likes this.
  3. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

Maybe your BL is a beast and your other dps need to up their game?

When you look at tank, healer and support dps and then predator/rogue/BL dps. It looks like they're getting the balance better in that regard. Sorc/Sum need fixing to perform similarly to predator/rogue and then dps will be looking functional.

Then there's just the job of tweaking each classes utility to make all that make sense again and hey, we might have a game which nearly works.
  4. Cropster Active Member

haha its blightshadow and the primals that are at "ancient" ability but no, BL's overall are just higher. I will up my game though =)
  5. Sykle I use too many words sometimes.

i'd rather them buff mages, then look at outliers after the fact. I think the difference between assassin/ranger/beastlord, all things equal is less than 15%. mages are decidedly about 1/5th of a scout at the moment.
  6. Mucusmuncher New Member

From my personal experience over the years, the primals never really scale very well with potency. I think what we will see if a strong class now, as as other catch up it will balance out. I've always been super strong at the beginning of expansion packs and gotten progressively weaker as the expansion goes along.
    Miauler likes this.
  7. AndraxusVigilance New Member

What is Blight Shadow?
  8. Miauler Active Member

I believe Blightshadow is one one of the new Prestige AAs. Similar "Spiral of Shadows" or "Danse Macabre" on differing scout classes.