Who is Firiona Vie's actual father?

Discussion in 'History and Lore 2' started by Thraeleiel, Apr 2, 2021.

1. Thraeleiel New Member

I heard the Firiona Vie lore is divided in 2 different stories. One says she's daughter of Thearis Thex. While the other story says she's the daughter of Galeth Veredith. Which one is true?
  2. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

This should've been posted on the Lore forum. I don't know the answer to this question. I've always heard she was the daughter of Tearis Thex.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. ttobey Makes the Monsters Move

Firiona, I am your Fahthar!
    NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    jumps into pit.
  4. Raff Well-Known Member

"No, no Uncle Darth...gimmee..no-no, I said...gimmee that bottle back!".

Sorry folks, he'z a might fuzzy these days.
    Schmetterling, ttobey and Breanna like this.
  5. Obzidian Lore Lover & Innoruuk Enthusiast

Firiona Vie's actual father is a foresworn undead monstrosity.

No, really. She's the daughter of a paladin of Tunare who died and was in Growth. He decided he wanted to live again and so he inhabited a dead paladin's body. Then, he befriended the king of Felwithe (Tearis Thex) and seduced the Queen. When she got pregnant, he helped her hide their daughter and pass it off as the King's. Eventually, they told Firiona the truth but Tearis Thex only found out because Al'Kabor screwed up and spilled the beans. The reason that Queen Allisea Thex died was because she was giving birth to an undead immortal creature with a mortal body!

That paladin's name is Galeth Veredeth.
    Those come from the EQ1 story journal.
    He also ends up losing his body and becoming a robot in EQ
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  6. Lidahn Lady of Light And Crystalline Hydromancer

Tecnically he was reborn as a being of growth so not dead at least not fully and it doesnt seem right that Tunare would cohort with undeath shes no Anashti Sul
  7. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

she Tunare could at least let her grand daughter know why she banished her father .
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Obzidian Lore Lover & Innoruuk Enthusiast

He was dead. He left Growth and defied the natural order of things without his goddess' permission and inhabited a dying body. He was a spirit who possessed dying body, a body that should have died. Your Tunarian propogranda won't work on me!
    Tunare's probably fine with it because it serves the Balance, which is why Firionia Vie is the Champion of Balance and less the Scion of Growth. Besides, Galeth specifically says that he forsook his life in Growth. All Tunare did was bless his child, which was, given the nature of her parentage, going to be a far stronger champion than she could find otherwise.
    Schmetterling and Breanna like this.
  9. Lidahn Lady of Light And Crystalline Hydromancer

Tunarian? I belong to Solusek Ro now and forever
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

what I mean is that both Firionia and Galeth were lamenting that Tunare turned away from Galeth , I guess he missed his mom .
    But from the sound of it Tunare just could not stay away from him after all , even if she did not promote her influence out loud .
    Those young people always want to defy their elders .
    Breanna likes this.