Who do I talk to to become a Warden at 10th level?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Faderaven, Nov 17, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Faderaven Guest

I think I someone mistakenly sent me to the shaman guy. I already completed a quest for him by healing two people. Did I just screw my character up?
  2. ARCHIVED-Gravewolf Guest

All priests use the same quest-giver for the level 10 hallmark. You won't be a Warden until level 20 (if that is what you want) you will be a druid 10-20. After doing several steps for the priest guy, he will then offer you the choice of the 3 paths (right now he is teaching you a bit about each before your choice)
  3. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Yep, it's Druid at 10 then you can choose Warden at 20.
  4. ARCHIVED-KelgarVlondett Guest

Well around level 8 or 9 you can start the quest for you're next class (though you're class won't change till level 10), from Priest you can choose either Crusader, Druid or Shaman. If you choose Druid you have a choice of either Warden or Fury at around lvl 20 or so.

If the quest giver is the same for both cities then the NPC is the same for all 3 classes and at the end you have a choice of one of those 3 classes once you have completed the quests they send you on.
    Message Edited by KelgarVlondett on 11-19-2004 09:05 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Actually it's Cleric, Druid, or Shaman... Crusader is a tank class. :smileyhappy: