who did Dylara's sig?

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Castonu, Apr 3, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Well, derailing the thread a little again, for those who are interested in starting on Daz, I found this thread while googling. The first link seems to be a good one to start and there are others down that post that are more specific.

If the leveling goes fast this week I will see if I can get my feet wet on it too.
  2. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

Kahlef wrote:
    That site will indeed help get a new DAZ user on their way. I know she's planning on updating it for DS 2.X, but the instructions she gives will work for the 2.X versions. There's also another tutorial site that gives a lot of good information.
    A couple of other sites I can recommend. One is DAZ's own ArtZone, not so much for the community there, but if you search for Tutorials in the Wiki, there's some good ones that deal specifically with DAZ. Also, The DAZ Artists Guild has a number of good tutorials and a great community of helpful souls.
  3. ARCHIVED-Arianah Guest

Thanks Nam!

It's gorgeous *hugglez new siggy*
  4. ARCHIVED-Paladin776 Guest

I really like the colors and lighting on that one.
  5. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

I like the colors as well. But the face looks a bit too... human.

I guess I am too used to the SOGA elves, the ones from Lineage 2 and the ones some modders did for Morrowind. But that is a question of taste, not skill. Your skill is impecable as always. :)
  6. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Arianah wrote:
    You are very welcome, Arianah - she was quite a joy!
  7. ARCHIVED-Namahree Guest

Kahlef wrote:
    i like soga elves too, i just can't seem to play with that alternate appearance though. i don't know why. Arianah has 3 bards, all half elves and we have decided to incorporate all 3 into one so she can use the sig in each of the forums, lol. I picked the face closest to her Vanguard half-elf and then listened to her suggestions as to what type of hair she wants and how many piercings.
    so how is your progress into 3d going? i have been purposely staying away from the forums at the moment. i'm not sure if i can keep up with the PMs and stuff since i have a few projects in the way and i am having a hard time coming up with a concept so it seems. anyhoo...give me a poke if you hit a snag while playing with the software. i'll be on "lurker" mode for now
  8. ARCHIVED-Kahlef Guest

Ah, if she is a half-elf than that explains the more human look.

Well, I played a bit around with it and I am hooked! Now I am trying to get as much free stuff and some not-free-at-all stuff to build a library of items to work with. I will mess around with something more serious soon.

Thanks for the offer for help but for now I want to see what I can find discover on my own. I hope you can finish those projects soon and be more active here again. :)
  9. ARCHIVED-Luum Guest

Arianah wrote:
    Wow, beautiful! Nice work once again! Hey! Come play! I haven't seen you in dayz!
  10. ARCHIVED-Dubyasdad Guest

not heard from you in a bit, so just keeping tabs.
    if you need more ss sent your way let know.
    i know your busy and others ahead of me, so just wanted to keep in touch cause i just finshed moving.